Drama

Morning comes, Irene wakes up first and gets ready for her work. She feels different since she will go to a different office with Luhan but she feels excited as well. She combs her hair while humming. Suddenly she feels arms around her waist. Smile appears on her face.

"Good morning" Luhan's husky voice makes her smile even wider.

"Good morning, you smell so good" Irene chuckles as she turns around. Her eyes land on Luhan's abs.

"Oh my innocent eyes" Irene jokes at Luhan. Luhan chuckles and pinches her nose.

"Ckckck, jeongmal" Luhan cups Irene's face and pours her with kisses.

"Hurry up, get ready Hanie, this is my first day of work" Irene smiles.

"Arraseo, Miss. Bae, but-----" Luhan pauses and kiss Irene's lips softly. His eyes close and he smiles between the kiss.

"Aaaah, my fiance is so beautiful" Luhan smiles and ruffles Irene's hair.

"Wait for me, I'll get ready" Luhan gives Irene one last peck and gets ready for work.

***

Luhan stops his car infront of TvB and he turns his face to Irene. He frowns to her as he holds her hand. Irene chuckles because Luhan is so cute.

"I will walk you to your office" Luhan speaks.

"I'm okay, I can walk alone but Suho can't wait for you, don't make him frustrated again" Irene chuckles as she squishes Luhan's hand.

"Aaaah" Luhan whines like a baby to Irene as his eyes pleaded to her.

"Ottoke? I don't want to let you go" Luhan keeps whining.

"Kyeopta" Irene chuckles and pecks Luhan's lips, makes him stop from whining.

"Pick me up for lunch, hmm?" Irene asks and chuckles. She remembers, it's Luhan who told her that they have so much time eventhough they work separately.

"I will, give me a kiss" Luhan smiles and leans closer. Irene gives him kisses and smiles to him.

"I'm gonna miss you" Luhan caress Irene's cheek softly.

"Me too" Irene smiles and gets out from Luhan's car. She waves to him and watches his car disappear from her sight.

***

Mr. Lim is really kind to Irene. He leads her and he teaches her how to lead the company. Irene learns from him and she feels so blessed. 

"I will go back to my office now, you can do this" Mr. Lim supports Irene and smiles to her.

"Thank you so much Mr. Lim" Irene bows and smiles to him. She sits on her seat and leans her back.

"Good job, Joohyun" Irene mumbles and smiles. She feels proud of herself because on the first day of her work, she can talk to the officers. She is getting closer to the officers too.

Suddenly her phone vibrates. She smiles happily as she reads the text from Luhan "Hyunieeee, help me, I miss you so bad, I feel like I'm dying :(" Irene chuckles because of Luhan's cuteness.

Irene puts her phone on the desk without replying the text. She chuckles really hard because she can imagine Luhan pout when he waits for her text. Suddenly a knock can be heard from the door.

"Come in" Irene shouts. The door opens and she immediately stands up from her seat and walks closer.

"Mrs. Yoon" Irene smiles to her. Mrs. Yoon walks in and she kneels down infront of her. Irene bulges her eyes.