Dizzy

Counting the time that Irene had with Luhan is the hardest part of her life. Everyday she counts the time left. Every second fills with sigh. She loves him and she understands, but still, it's hard for her.

"Hello" Irene speaks softly when Luhan called her.

"Hyunie, I think we can't have our lunch together, my mother comes and she forces me to go with her, mianhae" Luhan talks softly. Irene remains silent 

"Hello? Hyunie?" Luhan raises his voice.

"Umm, yes, it's okay Hanie, we have tomorrow——-" Irene stops her words. The pain comes to her heart. There is no tomorrow. Tomorrow is Luhan's wedding.

"Bae Joohyun, mianhae" Luhan's voice cracks. Irene stares blankly at the window inside her office. She can't breath. Her heart beats so fast. It's too painfull for her.

"Hyunie, I——-" Irene cuts Luhan's words by ended the conversation. The next second, she cries like crazy. She hardly catches her breath. 

"Aaaaah, it hurts" Irene shouts her pain out but it still hurts. She can't stop her own tears. It keeps flowing down her cheeks. She thought she can be tough but she is wrong.

Her phone never stop ringing. Luhan calls her continuously because Irene ended up their conversation so sudden. Luhan is panic and worry. He knows why Irene did that. It must be hard for her.

"Bae Joohyun, jebal" Luhan whispers to himself. Feels so hopeless and lifeless.

"Son" His mother's voice makes him end the call. He turns his face and fakes a smile.

"Come on, we should go now" His mother smiles and drags him out.

***

Irene skips her lunch and distracts herself by working so hard. She starts to feel dizzy but she ignores it. She reads all the proposals without resting. Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello" She picks up with a weak voice.

"Miss Bae, I just want to remind you about the meeting at 2 pm" Her secretary talks from the other line.

"Okay, thank you for reminding" Irene talks softly and hangs up.

She sighs really hard and leans her back. She closes her eyes but Luhan's face appears. It makes her crazy. Her tears immediately fall from her eyes. Luhan is her happiness and her pain. 

Irene slaps herself and reminds herself that she should understand. Slowly, she wipes her tears and stands up from her seat. She walks out from her office for the meeting eventhough it's still half hour later.

"Miss" Her secretary immediately bows to her.

"I will go to the meeting room now, you can go there later" Irene fakes a smile and walks. She feels so dizzy and stops for a while *Why am I so dizzy? I just skip my meal once* Irene thought.

Irene takes a deep breath and starts to walk again. One step, two steps, three steps, the next step she falls to the floor and she can't see anything. It becomes black. 

"Miss Bae! Miss Bae!" Irene can hear her secretary shouting her name but she can't open her eyes and her lips froze.

"Help me! Help me!" That's the last thing she hears from her secretary.

***

Luhan is really mad right now. His mother brings Gayoon with her. Luhan really wants to yell but he can't. His mother and Gayoon bring him to watch Gayoon using her wedding dress.

"It's really late to fitting your wedding dress, Luhan is too busy" His mother smiles to Gayoon before she fits her dress. All this time Luhan avoids this moment.