Suppose

Marinette kicked and screamed as she was carried to a different room. By the time they got her there, she was too tired to try to get away from them again.

After the nurses left the room, she laid on the bed feeling as if she was going to throw up. She felt empty. As if... something was missing?

Her hand went up to her ears as her eyes widened.

"My miraculous."

She sat up almost too quickly causing her head to spin. She looked around frantically as if she'd find them but they weren't anywhere to be seen.

Her eyes scanned the room again until she noticed a small window that was up pretty high. She couldn't see any light so she knew it must already be dark outside or close to it. She slipped her pink shoes on and sighed at the thoughts that crossed her mind.

She stood up slowly and made her way over to the wall where the window was and raised her arms. Her finger tips barley reached the window pane as she stood on her tippy toes.
The blue haired girl jumped up and caught the window sill with both hands as she lifted herself up. Pain ran through every inch of her body causing her to groan in agony but she tried to ignore it until she pulled her whole body up.

Marinette sat on the sill for a moment trying to regain herself with tears in her eyes. She looked out of the window and to the ground only to realize she wasn't on the first floor.

Gripping the bottom, she yanked the glass up until it opened just enough to where she could slip her body through. A cold breeze swept through her messy hair as she hung her feet over the side.

Marinette reached to the side until her fingers felt a brick, she grabbed it firmly and pulled herself off of the ledge of the widow.

'I'll probably regret this later.' She thought to herself as she slowly climbed down the side of the building. 

When her feet touched the ground, she let go of the wall and took a deep breath, looking back up to where her open window was. She was surprised she had so much strength after everything that happened.

"Five floors high. Being Ladybug really pays off."

A look of accomplishment was plastered across her face as she quickly started walking. But then she realized she couldn't go home, they'd take her back to the hospital. She also knew Alya would probably do the same if she went to her place. Marinette knew they were worried about her and only did it because they thought it would help but she didn't want that kind of help so instead of going to someone she decided to go to the park. The same park her and Adrien met at after the party.

When Marinette reached the park, she sat down on a bench and closed her eyes. For a moment, she thought she was dreaming when she heard the sweet and soft sound of a guitar but then when she opened her eyes, she noticed the dark outline of a body sitting under a tree and for some reason, she couldn't stop herself from walking over to the person to see who was playing the beautiful melody. Though deep down, she already knew who it was.

"Luka?"

He looked up at her and smiled. It was the kind of smile that would melt your heart. It was full of kindness, love, and... something else that she couldn't quite place.

"Marinette."

"W-Why are you here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

She looked down at her feet as another breeze made her shiver. It was still a bit cold since it was the end of March.

"Are you cold? We can go back to my place if you want. My mom and Juleka are out at the moment."