"I do," I choked crying just a little bit more.

"By the power invested in me I pronounce Mr. And Mrs. Tomlinson, you may kiss your bride," the preacher looked at us sweetly and then Louis leaned in. I faked a smiled as waited for his lips to touch mine. When they did the kiss was very warm and soft and his lips were so intoxicating. When I finally was done I pulled away and he pulled me into a hug. I cried in his shoulder.

➕➕➕

"Ok so we are going to get some pictures done and then we'll give those two some time alone and finally we'll be off to the reception," Brit grinned.

We took many pictures and Louis didn't say a word to me the whole time. He took the pictures and walked off to talk to Harry. When I was allowed to see the pictures my two favorites had to be when I was with the groomsman and we were all acting manly and Louis was with the bridesmaids being lifted up and also the one where me and Louis were facing each other and he made a heart into my back.

"Ok enough of this let's head to the reception and let the newly wed have some time alone," then the bridal party was rushed to a black limo and Louis and I were rushed to a different limo that was white.

"Just drive us around town for a little bit ok," Louis stated. The driver nodded and Louis helped me into the limo before getting in himself.

"You look amazing," Louis said with a soft smile.

"Thank you," I cleared my throat to get the sound of after crying out of it.

"Your dress really suits you," he said.

"I didn't know if it was to much or not," I tell him honestly.

"Listen I know your probably super excited and shit about being married to me but I'll never love you. This is all fake it is all it will ever be. So if I bursted your bubble I'm sorry," he shrugged his shoulders like he really didn't care.

I stiffened ",I can't believe you just said that to me." And then the door were being opened and Louis pulled me into a kiss. I blushed and he smirked before turning to face the flashing cameras.

"Get out the way boys. Let my lovely bride get her space," he spat.

The paparazzi moved and security rushed us into the venue where we were introduced and then ushered to a table. It went by slow and then the mother and son dance was called and then the father and daughter.

"I'm sorry but my father isn't here," I called out to the Dj. I could feel tears trickling down my face as I said this and I didn't realize how much my father not being here effected me.

"That's ok I'll dance with you," Connor smiled taking my hand and pulling me onto the dance floor.

My Wish by the Rascal Flatts started playing and I about bawled. It was one of my very first dance songs and Connor would stay up all night watching me rehearse so I didn't have to rehearse alone. After that we always sang it to each other and it became our song.

"I miss you so much Con," I whispered.

"I miss you to little sister," Con whispered back twirling me and pulling me back into him.

"I don't like it all ready," I sighed unhappy.

"Hey keep your head up and dance through your problems like we always do." He kissed my forehead just as the dance ended and it was time for the groom and mother dance.

They danced to a really different song and it wasn't a slow dance it was a very fast movement dance. Then they were done and they hugged and it was the dreaded first dance for me and Louis.

When the song first started playing I couldn't tell what song it was and soon I realized it was one of Louis's songs. He couldn't get anymore original could he. I think it was called Truly, Madly, Deeply and it was one of their older songs. It caught me off guard when Louis started singing in my ear and actually looking like he was enjoying himself.

"You have a pretty smell," he hummed.

I giggled a little at his random outburst ", why thank you. You smell very nice as well."

"You talk really politely all the time," he stated.

"I know," I sigh hating the fact that I always did that.

"Why didn't your dad show up today," Louis looked at my curious.

I looked away ",he doesn't care."

Louis scuffed ",I'm sure he does."

"Well he doesn't so you can believe what you want but my father doesn't care about me or even loves me," I whimpered ",when does this damn song get over with."

Just then it ended and we kissed but the kiss was ruined my my salty tears. I looked at Louis for a moment and he looked concerned ",excuse me while I go to the bathroom and freshen up."

~a/n~

This so super long and super fun to write! I hope you liked the wedding because I sure as hell loved it so much. It was cute

Please vote and comment!
~Ryana