"Listen to me. Exhausting yourself too much makes your heart, not in a good condition. It will cause you harm. Do you understand that?". The seriousness on his face was still visible. "You can't decide? Then do both of them", he continued.

"What?! N~no..." I darted my eyes at her.

"Tzuyu, you need to be safe! You still haven't found a donor! You have to listen to me because I'm your doctor!" This time, I know he is mad. But who cares, this is my body. This is my life so it's up to me to do what I want.

"I know what's best for me. Even if you are my doctor, it is still up to me what should I do. This is my body and you didn't own it", I angrily said to him which makes him mad even more. He walked closer and confronted me. "Don't insist on that. I won't buy it. Don't be so hard-headed! If you don't listen to me I will tell this to Uncle. I will make you come back to Taiwan and send you to my father!", he said emphatically. Then suddenly, my phone rang which interrupts our conversation. I took my phone out of my pocket and then I saw Jihyo's name on the screen. I was surprised and got curious so I had to excuse myself to Hyung and answered the call first before I ended this conversation with him.

"It's Jihyo," I said to him and I saw his eyes widen. I don't know if it is just my imagination. But right now, I need to know the reason why is she calling me. "Excuse me but I need to answer this, Hyung." I raised my hand while holding the phone and showed it to him then he just nodded.

----

"Yah! CHOU TZUYU!".

"W~what is it? Please, calm down. Why are you yelling, Jihyo?", I asked her with confusion all over my face.

"Sana's sick. Since it's all your fault, I need you to come here to her condo and take good care of her now! ASAP!"

"What did you say?!–." I was really worried and I felt guilty as soon as I heard that. My conscience eats me up. I shouldn't drag her in the rain last night. I will still be going to say a few more words but she cut me off.

"I do believe you heard that. So I won't repeat myself again. I have a schedule today and it's very important that's why I need you to be there. And as soon as I hang up this call, you need to be here within a few minutes, or else I'll punch you right straight in your face when we saw you each other. Understood?"

"Uhm... Ah.. Y~yes! I'm on my way there now!", I utterly said.

"And now we are all cleared. I will now leave Sana here while she's sleeping since you're already on your way now."

I'm going to say my last word to apologize to her but she just hang up the call already and our conversation ended just like that. I didn't know Jihyo will be this scary. The way she yelled me up a while ago feels like she's going to eat me alive. I deeply sighed and Hyung, cleared his throat when he noticed Jihyo and I have finished talking. Then, I put back my phone inside my pocket.

"I said no more sighing. You already giving a lot of bad luck in my clinic." He's now calm down based on the way he speaks to me. I looked at him with relief. I thought we will end up on good terms. But the way he is just staring at me as if he was waiting for my decision, I immediately furrowed my eyebrows as I feel uneasy again.

"Hyung..I'm sorry if I got mad and even raised my voice at you earlier. But please, don't make me choose between my career and Sana. I'll promise I will take care of myself even more. I will not tire myself too much. Just don't do this to me. I'm going to follow all your orders because I respect you as my doctor and as my Hyung but please...not this. Not in this way." I was on a verge of crying as I begged him.

He slowly walked towards me and held my shoulders. Despite arguing with each other, he still managed to smile at me.

"Hyung....Please, just this once. Let me decide on my own. And stop always getting mad at me." I softly said to him then he suddenly chuckled.