Disband Of the U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Team

Everyone Was A little Worried about this One but knew they had to view it and wanted to See what happened to themselves except pyrrha who was Shocked that she was going to be Killed.

crescent wakes up In His Weapon Form At his Mom's & Aunt Yang's Home In Vale.

Crescent:'How Did I Get Here?'

Tai:You probably changed back into a weapon after falling unconscious and we took you back home that way,Ruby wouldn't get angry.

He Goes human and walk into his Mom's Room To See Her and Grandpa Tai Are talking.

Crescent:Grandpa.....?

Tai:Still not used to that.

Tai Turns Around To see You and He gave you A look that Said "I'm Sorry" for Some Reason As You and Him Began To Speak.

Tai:So....Do You Already Know About....?

Crescent:Miló And Pyrrha?Or Aunt Yang Losing Her Arm And My Cousin Ember Now Possibly Being DEAD!

Yang looks down at the reminder from her stupidity that she lost her arm but ember comforts her mother.

Ember:It's Okay,Mama.

Tai Patted The Human Sniper Scythe as he Told the boy that  Ember Is Still Alive Except She's....Not Herself but that Didn't stop him from Seeing Her And-HOLY SHIT!!!

Ember(Depressed):I...Want...Mama...

Ember Celica,Your Go Lucky And Annoying Cousin Was Still Alive But She Was Missing her Lower Half as You had No idea How She Was Even Still ALIVE!!!

Ember Looked at her future self and started Hyperventilating because contrary to how she acts,She Actually Never Likes To yang's Side and She's Also VERY Clingy To her Blonde Mother.

Crescent:Ember....?

Ember Turns to face Her cousin with Dull Eyes That Didn't Belong To Her Because She Used To Always Have Desire and Excitement In her Eyes but Now.....

Ember(Emotionless):Where's Mama?

Yang Hugs Her Weapon daughter and Simply says...

Yang:I'm right here,Ember!

Crescent:I.....I Don't Know.

Ember:.........Than,Leave.

You Leave and as You Close the Door,You Ask Grandpa Tai About What That Was and He Said.

Tai:Apparently,It Works Like If Yang Can Use Both Of The Ember Celica Shotgun Gauntlets Aka Your Cousin,She'll Be whole but if She Can't Than..........That Happens.

Gambol:Good lord.

Crescent:What about My Teammates Or Dad And Luna?

Crescent:Good Question,Me.

Ruby Came Down And Spoke as She Said This...

Ruby:I Can Answer That,Your Father is In his old Room,Remember He IS My Brother And Your Sister Is with him in Weapon form.

Red:Oh yeah,My Room.......you Guys Never Touched It Since i left?

Tai:Ruby would Always Try and Shoot us.

Crescent:And Gambol?Myrtenaster? 

Ruby:Myrtenaster Is Outside And Gambol Is...........He Wanted To Give You this before he left but he didn't leave with blake and he also has a letter.