Crescent And ember Meet Grandpa and Grunkle

It was Time for Another Chapter As Everyone wondered What will Happen in this One but know that they're gonna Have to watch to find Out.

As Team RWBY & Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Were Chatting Until They Heard ruby's Scroll Ring And She Answers The Ones On The The Other End Is......

Ruby:DAD!?UNCLE QROW!?Sorry,It's Just Why Are you Calling?Huh?Yeah,I'll Put You On Speaker.

Tai:Well,Look at that!Me And Qrow Are finally Getting an Appearance.

Qrow:About damn time.

Ruby Puts Her Scroll On speaker And Sets It Down As Tai And Qrow Are Heard.

Tai(On Speaker):Hey Ruby,Yang!Anyways,Im Calling To Tell you That Me & Your Uncle Qrow Are Coming To Visit You Two And We Heard There's A New Team,We'd Like To Meet Them.....Also,We'll Be There In About 5 Minutes.

Qrow:That Fast?

Tai:Well,I Had to deal with Yang And Ruby While Raising them And While they're Hyper.

This Caused Everyone To Freak Out Especially You.

(Y/n):What Do We Do?What Do we Do?WHAT DO WE DO!?!?!?

Ruby:Calm Down,Sweetie.

(Y/n):I CAN'T MOM!!!GRANDPA AND GRUNKLE QROW ARE COMING!!!And THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IM CRESCENT FUCKING ROSE!!

Ruby:SWEAR JAR!

Crescent:NO!

Ruby:Than No Cookies For A Week.

Crescent:Psh,I can handle that.

Ruby:What About SIX Weeks?!

Crescent:WHAT?!

Tai:'Reminds me of Summer Doing that to Ruby And.....'

Ruby Scolded Her Human Weapon Son As Yang And Celia Are Heard Trying Hard Not To Laugh but You Saw this.

(Y/n):EMBER CELICA!!STOP LAUGHING,GRANDPA'S COMING AND SO IS GRUNKLE QROW!!!!!!

Qrow:Grunkle Qrow?.......i like it.

Celia:I.....*Wheezes*Know Cuz And I Don't Care because We're Just Gonna tell Them And Laugh Our Asses Off.

Shawn:Cocky as Always.

Ember:And that makes me Awesome.

Myrtenaster:And Rude.

All of RWBY Except Yang Sighed At Ember Celia's Childish Behavior While Yang Gave Her A Thumps Up While You,Myrtenaster And Gambol Shroud Looked At Her With Annoyed Faces But JNPR Suddenly Burst Through the Doors as They Told Both Teams Something To Be Prepared For.

Jaune:Ruby,Yang!YOUR DAD AND UNCLE ARE HERE!!!

Weiss:That WAS Fast.

Rwby/U.l.t.i.m.a.t.e:Uh Oh.

All three Teams Run Outside to see Taiyang Xiao Long,Ruby & Yang's Father.