Crescent Gets a harem

Everyone was Relaxing and waiting for the next chapter but Crescent Speaks Up about what's Happening.

Crescent:HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO F*CKING WAIT?!

Ruby:SWEAR JAR!

Yang:It's Gonna Start Soon......i think.

Weiss sees the screen starting to Turn On by itself Again and Says this.

Weiss:Well,Looks like you were right because It's Starting.

It Was another Day For Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E as They Head For Class And See Penny Entering Along With Her Winking At You,Causing You To Blush And Myrtenaster To Grow Jealous But It Only Grew Stronger As She Noticed More Girls Staring At You And That Just Made her Jealousy WORSE!But Then,Penny Came And Wrapped Her Arm Around Your Own And Myrtenaster Was Furious.

The Others Turn to see Myrtenaster With a dark Aura and angry look on her face.

Myrtenaster:Crescent Is MINE!!!

Winter:Calm Down,Myrtenaster.

Myrtenaster:I'LL KILL HER!

Crescent and Weiss hug her To which She Slowly begins To Calm down.

Myrtenaster:'What....The....Fuck!?HEY!THAT'S MY MAN!'GET THE HELL OFF MY MAN,BITCH!!

Yang:Wow,She's A lot more Vocal than Weiss.

Weiss:I.......I don't know if i should be Offended or not.

Everyone Was Surprised at Her Outburst But You Were Most Surprised As The Most She Ever Did When Angered Is Give The Stink Eye But NOT This.

Crescent:Hey,I'm no Cheater!

Penny:Well,If You Must Know According To My Calculations,This Is What Couples Do And I Would Like To Do That With Crescent Rose Who Is Also Known As (Y/n).

Ember:Ooooh,better Watch Out Cuz Because They're Coming After Your Beef.

Gambol:Please DON'T put that image in My head.

Crescent/(Y/n):NO!

Penny Looked Surprised At Your answer But That turned To Anger As She Began To Squeeze Your Arm.

Penny(Disturbingly Calm):Why?~

Crescent:Because-Ow-I Already......

Crescent:So That's What you meant by Strong Grip.

Ironwood:Yes And Believe Me She Can My Arm.....Both Arms.

You Trailed Off Due To The Pain But Myrtenaster Finished What You Were Trying To Say.

Alice/Myrtenaster:He's MY Boyfriend!

Myrtenaster:'My?.......no,More than That,He's Mine,Mine,MINE!'

Qrow Suddenly Had A bad feeling that Something is gonna to his Grand nephew.

??:WHAT!? 

You all Heard A Shout As You And Your team and penny turn to see velvet with a Shocked face.

Blake:When And How did she get there Without Us seeing Her?

Shawn/gambol:.........how long have you been there?  

Velvet:l-long enough to know crescent isn't single And....I Wanted To Be With him.

Crescent:WHY?!

You Could Only Look In Disbelief As 1st Penny Shows Up Out Of Literally Nowhere....

Crescent:She Hasn't Been In A Chapter Since The Prologue.