Fight against white fang

The group Ready for the next viewing except Ruby and crescent keep their distance.

You Were Walking Around Vale To Clear Your Mind For What You Said To Your Mom.

Crescent:Good idea,me

*Flashback*

Ruby:Crescent,You Have To Because As Your Mother,you Need To And The Four Of You Are Our Child And My So-

You Interrupted Ruby And Say something that You Would Regret.

Crescent:NO,IM NOT YOUR SON!IM YOUR WEAPON BUT IM NOT YOUR SON!!

Crescent looks Down from what his other self said but his friends and Girlfriend try to Comfort him as ruby remains sad that her 'Baby' Said That.

*Flashback End*

You Sigh And Continued to Look Down In Shame for Saying that To her.

Crescent:Im A Monster.....Im Supposed To help My Family,not Tear It Apart.

Tai:'He's So Upset About What He said,He Really Does Show that He's ruby's Kid'

An Explosion Occured And you Ran to See What it Was And Saw That It Was A White Fang Attack And they Were Robbing A Dust Shop.

Crescent:Oh Shit!

Ruby would Shout 'Swear Jar' But Knew It wasn't the time for it.

You Call Your Teammates And let them Know what's Happening As you Also tell them that You're Gonna Hold Them Off Until They Arrive.

Crescent:*Looks at Bad Guys*Alright,time To Fight Bad Guys As Y/N L/N!!

Ozpin:'Time to see his Skills on his own'

You Rush At The Bad Guys As They Ready to Kill you but You Backflip And Dodge All their Attacks And Begin To Fight Them But Some Of the Dust Gets in Your Mouth And Your Hair Turns Into Flames And Your Eyes Turn Orange As You Gain Fire Powers!?

Everyone:Say What?

(Y/n):'Fire?But The Dust.....?THAT'S IT!Since im A Humanized Weapon,Dust Must Give Me Elemental Powers!'

Other Weaponoids:'Can We Do that?'

With new courage in the heart,Our Mc charges them while saying this.

(Y/n):Time To roast Up Some Bad guys.

You Launch Five Fireballs At each of them And They Fall Down And You Try Using Lightning Causing Your Hair To Turn Yellow with Light Blue Streaks And Blue Lightning Marks On Your Body As Your Eyes Are Now Blue.

Yang:Now,That Form Looks Electrifying!

(Y/n):This Is Quite Shocking!HA,Aunt yang Isn't The Only One That Can do Puns!

Everyone Except Yang groan From The Pun as That was Just Awful And just Horrible.

Yang:That's My Nephew!