SURPRISE!It's Crescent's Dad!

The Next One Was Ready and the Group Played it,Just as Crescent finally Got Up.

Crescent was Walking Through the Hall Of Beacon Academy after learning about your Uncle and Father and their Sudden Disappearance but you just Wished you Could Actually Get To meet them or at least know more about them,You look at The Photo of You,Ruby and your Dad as you sigh.

Ruby:Ooh,My baby....

Crescent:Dad....I wish i knew more about you or at least,Remember You.

Crescent:Ya got that,Right.

You enter your Dorm and sit down on your bed but surprisingly,Grandpa Tai arrives and decides to talk.

Tai:Crescent,I heard You were Upset and i wanted To know what it was about.

Tai:'Though,I'm Not sure if I can handle talking about Red' 

You sigh and look at him and decided to Tell him the problem. 

Crescent:Grandpa......I Know About Uncle Red.

Tai Stiffens at the mention Of his Son,Red Rose but Realizes Crescent Wants to know more about Him.

Tai:So....You Know about how he suddenly Disappeared Right?

Crescent:I know he left me as a baby!

His teammates pat him on the back as he grunts and let's a few tears out without people Seeing.

Crescent:Yeah but there's Something Else I want To know about And That's About My Father!

This Startled Taiyang as you shouted this but he freaked out from the mention of your father.

Tai:Your Father!?

Crescent:You Heard Me!Who Is My Father!?What Happened To Him?And If you guys Know where He is,than Why Not Tell me Or Did He abandon Us?Leave Aunt Yang,Mom,ME!

Yang:Cress,It's Not like that!

Tai:Crescent,Calm Down!

Crescent:NO!WHY DID HE ABANDON ME?!

??:CRESCENT,ENOUGH!

You turn to see Your Mother And She's Angry As she Walks up To You and slaps you across the head. 

Crescent looked at his mother and asked Why side with him but she replies to just watch and he Actually gets an answer.

Ruby:Your father Didn't Abandon Us Because He......i Don't Know What Happened to him but he didn't Abandon Us.

You sigh and gain A Sad Face and look at your Mother as you Apologize.

Crescent:I-im Sorry but....I-i Just wanna Know more About Dad,Alright!

Ruby:Well,I can tell you that your father Was a Great and Kind person Like me and Just like you.

Crescent:Really?

Ruby Pats your Back and tells you that You'll be able to Learn All about your Father,One day.

~Meanwhile~??? POV

I found Them...After all this time,I found them!Ruby And Crescent Rose!I Can't Wait to See them again because After,I heard about Crescent Becoming Human and seeing ruby as his Mother,That Made Me realize.....Im A Father!

Ruby:'He's.....He's Finally Gonna be able To Come back?'

Myrtenaster:Wait,He's A Father,Is That Crescent's-

Papa Rose:Don't worry,Son!Your Old Man's Coming And Ruby,Im Coming Home.

Yang:No way....

The Entity Revealed Itself(Despite being Obvious)To Be Ruby's Boyfriend And Crescent Rose's Father Who's Identity Is Still Unknown To You,Readers but Still,A Family Reunion Is Coming But How Will Crescent React to Meeting His Father?

Ruby:'It Really Is Him'

Crescent finally sees the guy and Automatically knows Who he Is and That was His......

Crescent:DAD!