Protecting Velvet And Birth of A New Couple

Everyone got Ready For the next One while Weiss decided to not Say anything As she Wanted to restore her Relationship with her Daughter And Sister And Not become her father and the Weaponoid Team Decided To Go By Their Human Names As Well As Original.

To Your Team's Dorm Until You Ran Into Someone And Caused Them To Fall Down And To Make Things WORSE!Team CRDL Joined The Frame And You Saw You Accidentally Knocked Down Velvet.

Crescent:Oh no.

Ruby:Crescent.....Apologize.

(Y/n):'Oh No!Not Velvet,Great Now She'll Think Im a Bully Like CRDL And Coco Will KILL Me

(Y/n):'Oh No!Not Velvet,Great Now She'll Think Im a Bully Like CRDL And Coco Will KILL Me.'H-hey,A-are You Alright?

Qrow:WUSS!Being Afraid of a Girl.

Tai:Weren't you Afraid Of Summer?

Qrow Looks at his brother-In-law and former teammate with A look of betrayal and shouts...

Qrow:Traitor!

You Tried To Grab Her And pick Her Up but Everytime,You got Close,She Just Scooted Away and Then,Cardin The Jackass Spoke.

Cardin:Nice One,New Guy!Nice Job Showing That Freaks Aren't Welcome Here.

Blake grits her teeth at the Racist while Gambol Whispers a small insult.

Gambol(Whisper):Fucking Bastard

He Patted You on The Back As You Started To Get Pissed And Started Smoking LITERALLY! And As soon As Everyone Saw That,They Thought You Were Gonna Kill Velvet And So Did,Velvet Herself Because She Was Cowering.

Ember:My Cuz Would never Kill an Innocent Life.

Velvet:'I.....Don't Wanna Die,Someone,Anyone......HELP!' 

You Turned Around To Face Team CRDL And Socked Cardin In The Face,Which Surprised Everyone And I Mean EVERYONE!! As Cardin Got up And Looked At you With Eyes Of Fury.

Cardin:WHAT THE FUCK!?WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!

Gambol:Cause You deserve it.

(Y/n):BECAUSE SAYING THAT FAUNAS ARE FREAKS IS WRONG,THEIR NOT FREAKS AND I HATE RACISTS LIKE YOU!!

In your heat of Rage,You Turned Your Left Arm Into A Scythe And Pointed It At Cardin And his Team.

Myrtenaster:'Strong And Brave To Stand Up For Others and What's right!That's My Crescent!'

Russell:Woah,Uh.....Hey Man,Put The Scythe.......Arm....down And forget About It,No Need To Get Violent.

Dove:Yeah

Sky:Totally.

Cardin:Yeah..........After,we Punch Her In The Stomach.

Nora:How about......BREAK THEIR LEGS!