Weaponoids Get Schooled

Everyone Was Shocked That the weapons Of Team Rwby have turned into Humans And Looked just Like Their Other Selves.

Crescent:CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME,HOW I'M A HUMAN?!

Gambol:Calm down,You Moron.

Crescent Glared Angrily At his Friend As He didn't Wanna Calm Down,He Wanted Answers!

Crescent:NO!

Myrtenaster Decided To Try And Calm Down Her Friend/Secret Crush And Future Boyfriend by Doing a Simple Thing of Saying....

Myrtenaster:Please.

With How Crescent Was Acting,There Was No Way That He Would Actually Listen to Her,Even If-

Crescent:Yeah Sure,I Guess.

Wait Really?Er!I Mean And Crescent Decided To Listen To Myrtenaster For Reasons Unknown But The Others Believe it's Because He Has Feelings For Her.

Ruby:Um.....Let's Start Watching.

As Weapons,About The Only Time That You Get Out Is During Training But If your RWBY'S Weapons,You'll Be Going Everywhere With Them ESPECIALLY,If You're Crescent Rose.

Crescent:True,So True!

Ruby Blushes In Embarrassment As She Has Taken Crescent Rose Everywhere And even Slept With It....in the same Bed,Not Sexual.

And You Were But Problem..You And The Other Human Weapons NEVER Been in a Classroom As Everyone Is Staring At You,Celia/Ember Celica,Shawn/Gambol Shroud And Alice/Myrtenaster as the 4 of you were shuffling grouped giving everyone that passes you a suspicious glares especially Team CRDL,Since they're Dicks.

Ember:Why,Though?

Gambol:We Became Human And Don't Know If Anyone Besides Our Mothers And Team Jnpr Is Our Ally Or Enemy.

Ember:No,I Meant Why Are they Staring at Us?

Crescent:Good Question.

Blake:Well,Gambol.

Gambol:.............I Don't Know.

(An:Im NOT Kidding,Racist Assholes.....CRDL,Not you)

Except the four of you gained more stares because You ALSO glared at their weapons but little did they know,you four always heard them in the lockers Especially Dealing With Executioner's Ego.

(Y/n):I STILL Hear His Voice!

*FlashBack*

You Weren't Hit With Humanity Dust......Yet But Back Then,There Was ONE Thing You Hated The Most And That Was.......

Executioner:HEY!Losers,Leave Already Me And Cardin ARE Better Than You All Especially The Those Fucking Faunas Shit.

Jaune:Wow,Fits Cardin's Personality Quite Well.

Cardin's Weapon,Executioner And Like Cardin,He Was A Racist.

Crescent(It's You):*Sigh*Where's Mom,When You Need Her?

*FlashBack End*

(Y/n):If I Even SEE Him as a Human Like Us,Im Gonna Cock-Shot Him.

Celia(Ember Celica):Let Me Grind His Teeth To Dust.

Shawn(Gambol Shroud):I Wanna Rip His Heart Out.