a Family Fallout

The audience Waited for the Next Viewing but they Were Given A warning by the one who brought them here and turned crescent and the others human Or faunas In Gambol's Case.

"Little Warning,This Is gonna Be a Little Heartbreaking,So Watch at Your Risk"

They All didn't know what the hell the Dude or Chick Meant By that,So They Watched Anyways.

You And the Rest Of Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Were In Your Dorm Having A Conversation About What To do with Their Situation With Deciding To Stay Human Or Not,especially You Because You're Dating Myrtenaster,penny And Velvet And recently,Coco.

Crescent:Wait,How Is Coco Involved?

Ember:And Besides,I don't think Myrtenaster Would Like That.

They Look at The Humanized Rapier girl And seeing Her act like a yandere.

Myrtenaster:Kill her,Kill her,I must KILL HER!

Flashback:

You,Coco And Velvet Were Chatting Up Until Coco Said This,Which Shocked You.

Coco:I Know You're Ruby's Weapon,Crescent Rose.

Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:HOW?!

Jaune:That was Funny And Weird At the Same Time.

Once,You were Finished With That Spittake Of Yours,You Gently Asked One Thing.

Crescent:HOW!?

Ruby:Déjà Vu.

Coco:Velvet Told Me And Also,I Want in On Your little Harem.

Crescent:WHY!?

Myrtenaster(Yandere):Yeah.....Why?~

Weiss Looks at her Daughter in Panic And Sees that Myrtenaster Is Sharpening Knives And winter Is Also Worried,while Crescent Himself?

Crescent:

Coco:Your The Perfect Guy,Obviously.

Crescent:CURSE,MY SEXINESS!

Ruby giggles At her son's/Weapon's Antics And Like Her father,Notices that Crescent is Acting Just like......