More Weaponoids Arrive

The Group wait for the next one and hope it's nothing weird or bad but.....

Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Was Sleeping in their Dorm Until Suddenly,They All Screamed In Terror And Cold Sweat.

Qrow:What's wrong with them?

Crescent:Nightmares,Grunkle.

Crescent/(Y/n):Um...Anyone Else Have A Dream About Being In Alcatraz With Zombies Killing Us?

Tai:That does sound Scary.

Others:YES!

(An:Reference To @BALLBAG3476 Story,Weapons Of The Dead)

Crescent:Okay,Good because I thought i Was the only one.

Ember(Celia):What Now?

Gambol(Shawn):How About We.....

Gambol Shroud Was interrupted By A Loud Bang Happening In The Halls And Were All thinking What that Was.

Gambol:Go Investigate What that Was?

Blake:Yeah,you do that.

Myrtenaster(Alice):Good Idea.

The four Got into their Battle Clothing And Readied Their Arms in Weapon Form.

The Team Entered the room and attacked but when they saw who it was Shocked Them but not that much as it was Team RWBY And Three Members of Team JNPR Trying to get Nora Away from the Weapons Of Jnpr And In Her Hand Was the Humanity Dust,The Same thing That Made THEM Human.

Everyone That knows Nora:NORA,NO!

The Three groups Stay Still In Shock and Awkwardness As none expected This to Happen at all until You Spoke up.

Crescent:Why Is Nora Trying To Put Humanity Does On Your Weapons But More Importantly,WHY Does Nora HAVE the Humanity Dust?

Nora:maybe i was Gonna See if it can be used for other things,You don't know!

Ren:Nora Thought It Be A Good Idea To Make OUR Team Weapons Into Weaponoids As Well.

Nora:It's A good Idea!

Everyone Else:NO,IT ISN'T!

Jaune:So We Decided to Try and Hold her Down.

Yang:And when they couldn't Last long,They Called Us.

Blake:But When We Couldn't Last Either,Yang exploded In Anger And Than,You Four Showed Up.

Ember:Convenient.

Gambol:You could Of Asked For Our Help.

Myrtenaster:Uh Guys,Where's Nora?

Crescent & Ruby:Did She......

Ren:Nora did.....

Everyone Else Looked to See Nora Pouring The Dust into the weapons with Her Nora Smile.

RWBYJPRCEGM:NORA,NO!

Nora:NORA,YES!

Another Explosion Like what Happened With Crescent Appeared and Flinged everyone Back As New voices Are Heard.

??(Female):What...Happened?

??(Male):Ow.

??(male):AWESOME!