Theo was still asleep on the pull out bed and under about three blankets since he often got cold while sleeping.

Quietly I slipped into the kitchen and collected the ingredients before walking out back to the outdoor kitchen ao that making breakfast would be silent and the whole house could keep sleeping.

When the food was done cooking I carried the plate of food inside right as the boys walked into the kitchen.

"Breakfast, I actually didn't even think you were up" Zavier comments before Lea comes into the room.

"Lea, I hope you had fun last night. Kinda surprised any of us got sleep" Lucian mutters darkly as he walked into the kitchen the bags under his eyes could probably hide a corpse, and I immediately knew he was up all night.

"I made coffee mate" I say gesturing to the full pot of coffee.

"You're a saviour" he says patting my shoulder before he filled a mug.

"Who is the new comer thought this was a boys house not a mixed dorm?" Arden muses seeming puzzled rather then mocking.

"That's Lea Paris, Zavier's girlfriend" I say, "for those of you who haven't met her" I say tossing four slices onto a plate and douching them in maple syrup.

My parents got me hooked.

Everyone dished up before I heard an engine and looked outside to see the TTS I'd parked behind settle next to my car before the as expected cute yet elegant Arilynn got out and walked towards the house.

"Is that the girl you went out with the other day?" Theo asks.

"Yup" I respond nonchalantly yet I could feel my heartbeat increasing.

She then, as I told her she could  walked right into the house before removing her shoes and walking into the kitchen and raising her eyebrows.

"There are a lot of you. I hope I didn't just walk into a six guys one girl shoot" she teases and Theo practically chokes up all his orange juice across the counter before breaking out into a coughing fit.

"He'll be fine, he's just gay" Zavier says and I shoot him a glare before turning Theo so that his head was below his knees so he could more easily cough up any remaining orange juice all the while August and Arden cleaned up the juice mess.

"Theo are you okay?" I ask and he nods.

"She's been here for a minute and almost killed someone" Zavier says.

"She's perfect for him then" Theo coughs out before Arilynn blushes and ducks her head to avoid sight.

"Only because you just about died are you saved" I mutter dryly and he just smirks.

"Arilynn these are the boys, the idiot who opened his mouth is Zavier, and this choking blonde is Theo" I introduce.

"The tired brunette with glasses behind me is Lucian, the girl Zavier is hugging is Lea, Cali surfer is Julian, brownie is Arden, the sharp featured boy in the living room is August" I complete and one by one they all waved or just nodded politely.

I expected jokes from all of them or a comment but not one sound left their lips.

That's new.

"So you're the girl he's whipped for" Zavier remarks with a wry smirk.

"I will skin you with a potato peeler and douse you in vinegar" I seethe.

"If that's true that's really cute" Arilynn says and I am the one guilty of blushing this time.