Jungkook gasped when suddenly his shorts were ripped by taehyung who smirked at the shocked state of his baby.

" Hu..hubby..."

Jungkook stuttered looking at taehyung who hover hovered him and lean towards kook's ear and whispered in his dominant voice.

"It's daddy for you babyboy..."

Without giving time jungkook to reply he attack on kook's soft unmarked neck sucking on it hard, tonguing around all over kook's neck as he sucks open mouthed wetting with his saliva. Jungkook hummed as he bite his lower lips in pleasure, he always love how taehyung go on him like a hungry wolf whenever he gets chance on marking kook's neck. Continuous sucking and licking made jungkook arch his back beautiful at the sensation.

"Ngh.. daddy...aah...sl..slow..down.." jungkook moaned in pleasure while eyes shutting tight as he tug on tae's hair white the elder making his husband's collarbone like an artist. His curious naughty hands reached inside kook's shirt grabbing his swells which were started to get bigger for nursing their unborn baby. Taehyung remove both of his hands and in a shift jungkook was all neck under his mercy.

His eyes roam on kook's bare body where his waist chain glittering, his hands caressed kook's sides eventually going to his delicious soft looking swells and bending down to attach his lips while murmuring.

"So breathtaking..."

Taking one of kook's harden nipple in his mouth he started to swirl  his tongue around kook's pink bud sucking it hard while pinching and pulling the other free bud inbetween thumb and forefinger. Tear of pleasure roll down from kook's eyes who was moaning non stop he dug his fingers on tae's shoulder blades were the other hand tugging on tae's hair. He can't even make a proper word only loud moans and whimpering were coming out from his mouth. In all this pleasure he was getting from taehyung he unknowingly open his legs wide for his husband who smirked widely and seated himself between his husband's wide open legs.

After getting proper satisfaction  taehyung let go the swells which was swollen and red leaving a breathless beauty behind who was a mess, a beautiful mess. His body was shining with sweat and saliva of his husband

"My Petal, you're the most gorgeous person i have ever seen in my life. Your hubby loves you so much more, thanks for coming to my life sweetheart and I'm so grateful you are going to bring our baby to this world. I love you so much...." Taehyung said giving a loving peck on his forehead gently who closed his eyes with a shy smile spread on kook's  face who had his cheeks red decorated by his husband's love.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with his teary eyes and nuzzled their noses together and whispered back.

"I love you too hubby..."  And the jungkook lean for a kiss making taehyung smile.

Jungkook pull away from the kiss and throw him head back when he felt his husband's fingers entering his hole dry stretching him so well.

" You okay babyboy ? " Taehyung asked getting worry little for his pregnant husband but chuckle when he felt jungkook clutching on his fingers while moaning.

"Oh...my..ngh..da.. daddy...ahh..." Jungkook moaned as his legs started to tremble from the fingers which were going in and out reaching every sensitive corner making him hard to even breath.

"Looking so hot and sexy babyboy, getting all healthy and chubby for our baby, right?" Taehyung whispered in kook's ear while thrusting in fingers curling it inside jungkook open his legs wide at the pleasure he was getting.

"Ye..ahh..yes...ngh...da..daddy.... for our ba..by...." Taehyung started to groan as he see jungkook panting and moaning mess under him as he fasten his fingers while other hand started to strok himself at the same pace.

Jungkook fisted in the sofa as he arched his back and cried in pleasure while keeping biting his lower lips from screaming out loud. Taehyung stoped his fingers just when he felt jungkook going cum and pull out his slicked up fingers and licked his fingers clean. Jungkook whined loudly looking at taehyung annoyed making taehyung raise his eyebrow and grab jungkook by his jaw not so tightly to hurt younger and said.

" Don't give me that look babyboy, it's your punishment so quietly take what daddy give you. And what did you said about you being fat huh... don't ever dare to body shame yourself again, you're going to look so f*cking delicious when you all swell up while our baby inside your womb."

Taehyung said trailing kisses from kook's cheeks to his neck and whispered dominant.

" And babyboy, it's baby bun...not baby cub but next time I will make sure we have a baby cub..."

Taehyung said with a chuckle while aligning his member and push it slowly and carefully inside jungkook even though he say it's punishment he can't risk his both babies health. Both groaned, one at the slight pain from the stretch and the other at the tightness and warmness around his d*ck.

" Does it hurt baby ? " Taehyung asked softly making jungkook sigh at finally feeling his husband inside him. Jungkook pull taehyung closer to himself making other go deeper inside him.

"Don't you dare to pull out daddy I'm already getting impatient please give it to me i have been carved for you being inside me" jungkook said making taehyung groaned at his dirty yet needy talking. Taehyung started to move in and out making other moan loudly. Few minutes later skin slapping, groans and loud moans where heard from tae's office room. Taehyung observed his bun's face filled with tears and pleasure when he thrust inside out to make it more erotic kook's waist chain moving up and down with each powerful thrust of him making him go crazy. That night Taehyung clearly erase all dought and insecure of jungkook by filling him till he leak.

After making love Taehyung cleaned both of them and pick his sleeping beauty in his arms and went to their bedroom.

" I love you both so much my babies.."
Taehyung said pecking kook's forehead and caressing kook's tummy only to hear.

" We..luv..yow..too.." jungkook replied back in his sleep making taehyung chuckle and joined his both babies and when to their dreamland.

                                  To be continued.....
______________________________________

Sorry but not sorry 🤭😌  i hope you enjoyed this chapter

Stay tuned for next chapter...

Borahae 💜...

He still look handsome tho

He still look handsome tho... ofcourse whom we are talking about

Babe, it's WWH seokjin 💓

Let's hope for the best and wait till our moon come back to earth 🥺🤧💓