"Bun... baby what are you even saying.. i love you and our baby bun the most" taehyung said wiping off the tears which were continuously falling down from his husband's bambi eyes which breaking tae's heart. Jungkook hugged taehyung keeping his head on tae's chest while hiting taehyung with his tiny fist.

" Th...then w..hy...why don't you m..ake love wi..th me...why you al..ways con..trol your..self when we were ready to inti..mate." jungkook said inbetween his cries making taehyung feel guilty making his husband insecure about himself. And yes it's true it's been a while they made love because taehyung was afraid that he will hurt his both babies. But in all this taehyung unnoticed the effect he left on Jungkook when ever he stop in the middle.

"A..nd..you...even forgot... it's baby cub not baby bun...you meanie...i..i..will not let you make baby bun after our little tiger...you bad meanie hubby..." Jungkook said cutely glaring at taehyung with his teary eyes. Taehyung amused by his bun's sudden behaviour cause few minutes ago he was crying now he is angry. Without responding anything taehyung pulled jungkook to a kiss by his nape. Jungkook wide his eyes and started to wiggle trying to pull away from kiss while keep hitting on tae's chest with his tiny fist.

Taehyung didn't let jungkook pull away from the kiss instead he grabbed jungkook by his ass and started to massage on it making jungkook gasp. Taking chance taehyung enter his tongue into kook's hot carven making other moan. And it didn't take time for jungkook to melt in his husband's arms and wrapped his arms around tae's neck pulling other closer even though there were no space between them.

"Ngh..ahh.." jungkook moan out loud which was swallowed by other when his husband started to suck on his tongue like an lolipop. Jungkook was going insane even though it was a single kiss but his mind was becoming mess while saliva dripping his corner lips making him more sexy. Jungkook grabbed taehyung by his hair pull away from the kiss when he became out of breath.

Jungkook started to gasp for air while looking at taehyung who was looking at him licking his lips eyeing him who was looking so f*ckable in tae's eyes.

"Le..let me..go...you ba..d...bad me..meanie..." Jungkook was keep blabbering without looking at taehyung who was looking at him with eyes filled with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lust and need

Jungkook whimper miserably when tae's cold hand come contact with his bare waist making him look up at taehyung.

"You don't have any idea babyboy how much i control myself around you because I was afraid that I will hurt my babies by losting my self-control inbetween our love making. But how dare you say that I don't love you anymore huh.. when I filled you so much now you're having our baby inside your womb huh... your behaviour hurt daddy, babyboy and bad boys need punishment to know who was in-charge here." Taehyung said in his husky voice making jungkook shiver and weak infront of tae's dark eyes. Jungkook sadly pouted when he heard the actual reason behind everything making him put his palm on his tummy softly caressing.

" Hubby... baby's momma sorry... don't be angry on us." Jungkook said cupping tae's face making his eyes soft little but again kook's words ring around his ears making his eyes darken thinking.

' How dare his baby think he don't love him and body shame himself when he have his husband wrapped around his little finger.'

"It's already late babyboy.." saying that taehyung stand up making jungkook wrap his legs around tae's torso walking towards the couch on his office room. Taehyung slowly made jungkook lay down on couch and started to remove his shirt and pants leaving him naked making jungkook closed his eyes with his hands getting shy. After getting pregnant jungkook always get shy more than he was around his husband.