Chapter 21: Chilling in the mansion/ I want Pets/Anniversary love..(Final)

{Once I got awake, and discharged My now big Harem of Woman, I still felt a little nervous, but honestly I wasn't to overwhelmed, just a lot to take in, They all took Me somewhere, wouldn't tell Me, saying it was a surprise..}

[Y/n Pov]

*I giggled as Zwei and B/n play around, B/n had f/c fur (Favorite Color) making Her different then other Grimm, as we were in a Bullhead*

Salem: *Scratches my chin* Your lucky Your too adorable to resist, B/n took a great liking to you..*I smiled and peaked Her cheek, She chuckles*

Ozina: *Sits down, laying Her hand down on my thigh* Are you ready for Your surprise Dear?...*I nodded, frantically*

Y/n: *I couldn't wait* I can't wait, I like surprises, though sometimes..I hate waiting though..*I poked my fingers together, They chuckled nodding*

Salem: *Takes my hand* Dear..We know you've forgiven us, but We are truly, sorry for all We caused..and..*Pulls up my shirt* and this injury..We promise to make it up to You, We swear on Our lives...*Ozina nods, I smiled peaking Their cheeks*

*Soon We landed as the Bullhead, I was excited, My eyes were covered as I was picked Up, I squeaked, wrapping My arms around, the female responsible is Ozina, I can tell by Her hair, She chuckles as We dropped down, I felt the blindfold slowly removed, My eyes sparkled as I see an very unique mansion*

Y/n: *I sparkled as My tali sway excitedly and ears perked with excitement* Woow!!!!✨✨✨...*Everyone was there, and They squealed and chuckled happily* ..it's so pretty!?..*I exclaimed happily*

Winter: *Chuckles rubbing My ears* Good cause this is Our new home We all share together...*I squealed a new home!??* 

°Time, Two Weeks Later°

*Settling in was getting some used to, but it was absolutely amazing!, everyone has their own rooms, that is designed to Their taste and comfort, there's an one large main kitchen, dining room, living room, an game room, two simulator rooms for combat training, an large gym room for working out, an large pool with three large hot tubs, it was an absolutely amazing new Home*

Y/n: *Giggled as Zwei and B/n cuddle up and lick My face, as I watched Netflix with RWBY and some others, I looked at Zwei and B/n petting Them* "Kinda want more pets...I can't get enough of these two, too cute and funny.."

Blake: *Holds Me as She cuddled My back* Kitten You alright?..*I softly purred out, as I looked at Her*

Y/n: *snuggling Her* I kinda want more pets, I think animals are really cute and adorable..*She grins a bit*

Blake: *Leans to My ear* Your cute adorable..*I giggled, shivering lightly*

Yang: *Leans back rubbing My head* You sure?, Zwei and B/n are a lot to take care of?..*I nodded quickly*