Chapter 13: The Date and Reunion!

{As our little hybrid gets ready for Her date with Her Harem, who had a special surprise in store for her at the end, she is currently trying out outfits the girls had bought her}
[Third person Pov]

Y/n: Hmmm...so m-many outfits to try o-on k-kinda overwhelming. *looks at the outfits laid out for her*

(You'll be wearing 11 cause its cute and casual)Y/n: I t-think this one will d-do

Y/n: I t-think this one will d-do..*picks up the clothing and heads to the bathroom to change and looks in the Mirror and smiles* Y-Yeah I like it, Jana pick a good one.

*A knock can be heard, and a familiar voice of Phyrrah can be heard*

Pyrrha: *In a calm tone* Love are you done we're waiting for you?.

Y/n: Y-Yeah!, I'm coming out now! *opens the door to see her Harem, and they all blushed slightly, and some mainly Ruby and Nora squealed* D-Do I look o-okay? *in shy like pose*

Yang: You look amazing Kitten, in fact that outfit suits you a lot. *she says with a grin*

Rin: I have to agree it looks quite cute on you Y/n *She adds with a slight hint of blush increased*

Nora: *She butts in and grabs Y/n hands gently* Well lets say we get this show on the road!, cause I am going to starve soon!

*Everyone agrees and heads out to Vale as they talked and enjoy each other time, suddenly I was blindfolded which startled me*

Blake: *Blake leans to My ear*Shhh calm down, can't have you spoiled your first surprise, trust us okay Kitten?

Y/n: *I nods not scared now, but curious*

~Lilith: Careful Reader there's a saying curiosity kills a cat, get it cause your a- *Gets smacked by Blake* Ow okay sowwie!!!?~

Ruby: *Rubes voice came close to me and took my hands, I can tell we were heading up to somewhere cause of the steps after a few minutes of walking we came to a stop* Okay are you ready n/n? |Nickname|.

*I nod slightly and the Blindfold was slowly removed, took a bit to adjust but when it did I gasp at the sight before me, It as a nice fancy picnic setup and i couldn't help the big smile that spread across my face*