Ch. 1: The Summoning

Start from the beginning

I call forth in time.

To heroes of the thrones of heroes.

Answer my call, as your sword shall carve my path.

Be my mirror, my sword, and shield.

A vow shall be sworn here!

That I shall receive a great knight to fight with.

To drive enemies into fear.

Come forth! My hero!"

The summoning circle shone brightly. It was so dazzling. It made the girl close her eyes with both of her arms.

After the dazzling light began to subside, she slowly opened her eyes to see that a person had appeared on the summoning circle.

The person is at least 5 feet, around 150 to 155 cm in height. They wear a metal helmet, an armored chest, full-leg armor, Pauldrons ( Armor on the shoulders ), a pair of Gauntlets, and a piece of long cloth that hides the groin area.

"Are you my master?" The person asked the girl

The girl was in a state of . . . shock.

"I-I was hoping to get an Artoria or some other version of hers, but I instead get Mordred? Where did it go wrong? Is it because I said-"

"You already know my name. . . even without a catalyst?" The person identified as Mordred said, after noticing that where he(?) was summoned, there's no catalyst that the servant can identify.

"Uh-I-uhh . . ." The girl seems to be troubled by the question. "O-oh right! I know your name from your father!"

"My father? How did you meet. . ." Mordred asked the girl, feeling suspicious.

"Your father joined in the previous Holy Grail War, and I just happen to be . . . Acquainted with . . . His Master. Your father told me about you, so that's why I got to know you right away."

"Why would he even tell you about me?"

"Uhh..."

"Fine, I'll trust you. And you seem to be the one that summoned me. Well then, the pact is sealed."

"Oh, okay... I'm Anna."

"So Master, how are you able to summon a Servant? Aren't you just a little girl? Won't your Mana be depleted at a fast rate?" Mordred asked Anna.