The Perfect Match

Jimmy's Perspective-

-

Jimmy sat down at his lunch table which consisted of Lizzie, Joel, him, Grian, and sometimes fWhip.

At the table two spots away from theirs, sat Gem, fWhip, Scott, and Sausage.

Two girls with black hair, one with a purple flower crown and one with a mushroom hat sat at a different table.

Jimmy didn't know everyone in the lunchroom, but he knew most.

"Jim? What 'cha staring at?" Lizzie asked Jimmy.

Jimmy realized that he was staring at Scott and quickly turned away.

"What?" He smiled sheepishly.

Lizzie rolled her eyes, "What, do you want fWhip to sit over here or something? Let him eat with his other friends, he clearly wants to talk with Sausage more."

"Or is it that new kid? Scott, is it?" Grian asked, trying to get Jimmy to say that he liked him.

Grian smirked, "Come on Tim. I saw you staring at him. You got a crushhhh!!"

Jimmy turned bright red and shouted, "SHUT UP!" While Grian laughed hysterically.

"You can't be talking, Mr. 'I'm in love with Scar but won't ever sit with him'!"

Grian abruptly stopped laughing and also turned red.

"Come on guys, shut it." Joel said, "Now Jimmy, how'd touring around the new kid go?"

"It went well... I still need to give him my number." Jimmy said, glancing over at Scott who was in the middle of talking with Sausage.

"Why?" Grian asked, "Is it because you love him?"

Jimmy's face was still bright red, but he continued as if Grian didn't say anything, "I need to give him my number so then we can talk and stuff. I'm like the first person he knows, and he has to text me if he gets lost so I can help."

"But you get lost too." Joel pointed out, "I wonder why the school thought you would be a good option. I feel like I would a GREAT tour guide."

Lizzie laughed, "Yeah right. Joel you'd be talking more about yourself then the school."

"Yeah, but I'm interesting!" Joel said, smirking.

Jimmy wasn't really paying attention to his friends.

It was lightly snowing outside, and he was glad he had brought his scarf in case he got cold later.

His scarf was green that had a cod embordered on one end and an axolotl on the other.

"Yeesh, looks like it's snowing again." Grian sighed.

"Says the one who always wears a red sweater and pants. You'll be fine." Jimmy said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, but... I get cold easily! You know I usually need to wear a scarf in this weather, and I left mine." Grian pouted.

Just then Scar walked by and heard what Grian had said.

"Oh, here Grian! I don't usually use scarfs, so you can have mine!" He smiled, handing Grian his scarf.

Grian turned as red as his sweater and took the scarf.

"Thanks!" He smiled, putting it on, "It's super comfy!"

"No problem!" Scar smiled, also turning a bit pink as he sat down next to Grian.

"Did you guys do the math homework? I kind of forgot and the other people at my table aren't giving me the answers." Scar said, death staring his table.