Chapter Eight

• Ezlyn •

Baffled, I stared up at the huge ass mansion Arsenio pulled upto. Is this where he lives now? What happened to his penthouse?

I glanced at over to himas he got out of the car, my lips still tingling from the small kiss we shared at the church.

Arsenio came over to my side and held opened the door for me. In all these years, he never once let me open a door myself if he was with me.

His fingers slid over mine and he held my hand gently this time and let me out of the car.

"Why did you change your house?" I asked trying to fill in the awkward silence between us. He didn't reply to me and I cursed him mentally.

I was surprised at how cozy this house looked in comparison to his penthouse.

He didn't let me me pause and lead me upstairs and into a bedroom which looked like his considering the white interior since his favourite colour is white.

But are we gonna share the same bedroom?

He shut the door behind us answering my unasked question and I gulped and faced him. "Where's Izan?"

"He will be staying with mom tonight."

"What for? I wanted to see him."

He stepped closer to me, his face devoid of any emotions. "That's for me to decide."

He brushed past me and went inside his closet, reemerging a moment later with his white t shirt which he handed to me. "Change into this, your clothes will be here tomorrow."

I was exhausted after everything so I didn't argue with him and nodded, turning to the bathroom to change.

"Change here itself." He folded his arms across his chest, demanding me to stay.

"So, leave first." I gestured to the door behind him.

To make his point clear, he leaned his shoulder against the wall. "Change, Ezlyn." His tone left no room for any argument.

I gaped at him, not believing him. "Arsenio, what the hell? I won't be changing infront of you!"

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He referred to that night making me blush. "Either you change or I'll do it myself."

It was as if he was asking me whether I would like to drown in a sea or jump off a cliff. Both options equally scary.

He is doing all this to spite me, I am sure of that.

I shot him a glare and turned my back to him and pulled down the straps of my dress and it fell down at my feet and I stepped out of it.

I felt a bit conscious about the stretch marks running across my abdomen but hopefully he won't be able to see them.

I could feel him burning holes into my back and with trembling fingers I removed my bra and quickly pulled over his t shirt over my head, his cologne consuming me, as the t shirt ended over my mid thighs.

I turned to him, feeling anxious as his darkened gaze slid down my body lingering on my bare thighs.

I took in a deep breath and turned to the bathroom and snapped over my shoulder, "I am going to use the bathroom or are you going to follow me in there too?"