Chapter Seven

• Ezlyn •

I was wrong to think I could live without my baby boy. So what if I didn't want him initially, I carried him around for nine months and now I can't live without him.

I cry myself to sleep every night, missing him and even missing Arsenio. It's so damn lonely here and sometimes its smothering. Even Marcelo stopped visiting me ever since that day.

How I managed to survive a month all alone without Izan, I have no idea.

Entering my house after coming back from work, I locked the door and sighed but something didn't seem right. Something was wrong as the hair at the back of my neck rose and I scanned the house looking for any danger.

With my heart in my throat, I slowly moved inside, dropping my bag at the door.

I heard someone's footsteps right behind and I froze and before I could scream, a palm was pressed firmly to my mouth as an arm wrapped around my waist from behind.

I thrashed in their arms. Why the fuck would someone even kidnap me?

A hot breath fanned my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine. "This running away game ends tonight, Ezlyn. It's enough now."

I immediately stilled when I recognised Arsenio's voice and a relief washed over me. At least he won't be hurting me physically, that much I am sure of.

I tried speaking against his palm but my voice came out muffled and he slowly removed his palm from my mouth. "Why the hell were you trying to kidnap me? You scared the shit out of me!"

He chuckled humorlessly. "I wasn't trying to kidnap you, sweetheart, I am kidnapping you."

"What?" I whispered shouted trying to turn around to face him but he held me firmly not letting me move.

"What is going on? Why are you kidnapping me?" I tried asking him again.

"So that you don't fucking run again. Ever."

His arm left my waist only to hold my wrists captive behind my back and I felt a rope been wrapped around my wrists holding me hostage.

"Arsenio, this is madness, leave me alone!"

He finally spinned me around and I was taken aback by the cold look on his face. His stubble had grown dense, their were dark circles underneath his eyes, his hair a bit longer than usual, a strand falling over his forehead but what concerned me the most was the way he was staring right into my soul without any single emotions. His eyes were empty.

"You are coming back with me to Boston and I am going to marry you and you are never going to run away again." He said everything so calmly while I gaped at him.

He is going to marry me?

"But I don't want to marry you!"

My chin was grabbed in between his fingers making me gasp at his harshness. "Do you think your opinion matters here?" He drawled in a low tone, his lips tilting up into a smirk.

"Yes, it does! I don't want to marry you, Arsenio! Leave me alone! You--"

"Shut up or I'll gag you."

His threat made me snap my mouth shut and for a second his thumb caressed my cheek before he left my jaw.

The next thing I know is that he bent down and grabbing my thighs picked me up and threw me over his shoulder making me yelp, my hands tied behind my back.

"Put me down! You can't force me to marry you, asshole! I don't wanna marry you!"

Has he gone insane? What happened to him? He was not like this before or maybe he was and I just didn't know. Fuck.

Maybe, Maybe Notजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें