Chapter Three

• Arsenio •

A pounding headache woke me up and the first thing that my brain registered was the woman laying on my chest. A very naked woman around whom my arms were wrapped securely.

I slowly opened my eyes, confusion washing away my sleepiness for every woman I sleep with know to leave my house as soon as we are finished.

Horror settled inside me when I took in the hair splayed over my chest.

No. Fucking. Way.

"Ez?" I breathed out, shocked to the core.

No. This can't be possible.

But when memories from last night flashed across my mind in fractured pieces everything became clear.

"Please, Arsenio." She whispered to me as I trailed kisses down her neck. "Please, I need you."

"What do you want me do, sweetheart?" I licked my way down the valley of her breasts. So, so, sweet.

Then my innocent, little best friend ran her hands down my back teasingly and murmured in my ear seductively, "Fuck me."

Minutes later when I finally entered her and she whimpered, her walls clenching around me as she clung to my neck, I realised she was a virgin. I should have stopped but fuck, the fact that I was her first, sent a fierce sense of possessiveness through me.

Stupid, dumb, foolish, fucking idiot I am! What the fuck did I do?! Best friends don't have sex with each other. Fuck.

I glanced down at her as she slept peacefully, a small smile playing on her lips and when the memory of me taking away her virginity played in my mind, I once again felt that possessiveness.

No. This is fucking wrong. All of this is wrong. I shouldn't have drunk anything to begin with.

Then again even if I was drunk, I should have had some control over myself or did I always wanted to touch her like this? No. My feelings for her were always platonic, never once did I see her as a woman except for once or twice but that's okay and I never wanted to have sex with her.

Fucking hell. I wanted to punch myself, kick my ass.

I wanted to wake her up and discuss with her what just happened but one glance at her peaceful face and I couldn't bring myself to wake her up.

Despite everything, I gently ran my fingers over her head, stroking her hair, sighing, afraid of what was going to happen next.

I scoffed mentally. I am delusion if I think that our friendship would sustain after this. It is going to be fucking awkward. This is where our friendship ends.

Knowing, this was the last peaceful moment between us, I leaned down and pressed a lingering kiss on her forehead.

Her nose scrunched up and her breathing got uneven so I pulled back immediately knowing she is going to wake up which she did a few seconds later.

She blinked slowly, baffled and her eyes roamed around the room before landing on me. She stared at me blankly as if she couldn't comprehend what was going on before her eyes slowly widened and she sprang up straight and held the sheets to her chest to hide her body.

Not that I haven't seen everything.

She opened her mouth to probably say something but then closed it and she clutched the sheets tighter and I slowly sat up too, rubbing the back of my neck.