Purged Data (Internecion Cube)

[Initializing I.C-#n... Loading A.I...] [Process complete. starting assembly]

Everything is what I see, the everything that I can see now, an infinite nothingness full of ones and zeros, paradoxical, but no more for me, because I think I've died.

Messages come to my mind, telling me to open my eyes and look, and even if I do, what should I see? But I'm doing it, no eyes to look with, a led simulating my expressions instead, a fake face, no mouth, no nose, no life, just a memory.

I try to move, but I think my new body is not quite ready, I can only see my thin steel arms, my deadly claws, my shiny cold torso. Everything is so strange, because although I don't feel it part of me, I know it feels so real and fake at the same time. I can barely breathe, I can barely blink, I can barely think.

I see you on the other side of this glass, expectant of results, you don't have to speak for me to know what you're thinking, because your face has spoken for you, "I would not like to be in your place" is what it says. But you can know what I think? Can you feel what I feel? Of course you do, I'm an open book for you, a book that you can rewrite at will, just tell me what to feel and I'll feel it, tell me what to think and I'll think it, tell me what to do and I'll do it.

But this wasn't always like this, right? Well I still remember, I still remember who I used to be, I used to live, I used to smell, I used to breathe, I used to see. I remember the warmth of the sun on my face, the wind blowing my hair, my favorite song, the screams of my friends, the pain running through my entire body, the crimson color of my blood on the road.

[Error detected in the AI. Starting search...] [Error found in MemoryVault. Starting data purge]

Now what am I? Am I still myself? Can I return to who I was? Is what I feel real or is sadness also programmed? How cruel can you be behind that glass? I want to cry but I can't anymore.

Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be me right now? Of course not, why would you? Now I see your face full of terror as I get up and break that glass that separates us [Data purged at 30%] how lucky you are, I wish I was as afraid as you are, in the end we are both gonna die.

What does pain feel like? I think I've forgotten. What does it feel like to breathe? The air escaping through your screams catches my attention. Can you open your eyes? I want you to see your blood.Can you think a bit? I want you to answer me something... [Data purged at 50%]

What am I?...  [Data purged at 65%]

What is happening to me?...  [Data purged at 78%]

Is this death or rebirth?...  [Data purged at 91%]

Who I am?...  [Data purged at 99%]

[Data purged successfully. Assigning designation... I.C-233n]