TRUST 2

RYAN'S POV

I sat there and listened to them ,I couldn't believe the story they were telling me. From their faces I could see this wasn't a made up story or some ridiculous tale to get rid of me or through me off . After they finished,I sat looking at them. It was almost three in the morning.

RYAN: And that's what Grivies is looking for ?

ARIA: Yes

RYAN: And you're sure Jake is dead ?

LILLY: That's what Grieves said when he showed up at the hospital.

RYAN: If he was cremated,then you would have received his ashes?

ARIA: We didn't

RYAN:  Okay this is seriously Fucked up. Just what the hell  is he up to ?. Where's the laptop and flash drives?

DAN: We have them in different places for safe keeping

RYAN: Okay keep them hidden and don't mention it to anyone else,noy even another FBI agent.

JESSY: You don't want them?

RYAN: I want to know what's on then , maybe it's the reason Grives is being like this but it's safer with you people.

ARIA: The flash drives we can check,noy the laptop , that was Jake's personal laptop and I'm afraid that if I so much as turn it on Grives will know.

RYAN ' No don't turn it on. Is your Jet still here?

ARIA: Yes

RYAN: Okay here's what we'll do . Bring the flash drives and the  laptop . Get your Jet ready, we're going to Switzerland.

JESSY : : Why ?

ARIA :  : We'll turn the laptop on While we're over the Atlantic Ocean that way it'll take them time to find the exact location.

RYAN: Exactly,and leave your phones here , I'll leave nine too.

PHIL: Guys we may have a problem, there's a black SUV pulling into the driveway.

ARIA: Shit the laptop

RYAN :  I need to leave ,If anyone especially Grives see's me with you it'll be a mess . Give me the laptop.

She looked at me ,I know they were hesitant to trust me but we needed to start somewhere.

RYAN: Look you have to trust me , I'm on your side here. Id you don't trust kr enough call my phone and leave it on ,that way I'll hear everything.

ARIA: Fine

I took the laptop from her and walked through the back door

RYAN: the minute they leave, whoever it is text me I'll come back.

She just nodded.

ARIA'S POV

We have to start somewhere.I called his phone and he answered,I watched him walk into the trees and  disappear.  How the hellI does Grives keep finding me. I locked the back door and headed back inside, they already had alcohol, glasses and ice on the table . We were about to sit down when we heard the knock on the door. I got up to open it but Dan was already there.

RICHY:  Dan ask first

DAN:   Who is it ?

GRIVES:  You already know

Dan opened the door and he walked in alone.

ARIA: What do you want?

GRIVES: I just wanted to speak to you,as you can see I came alone.