DESIRES

He walked out and slammed the door. Jesus Christ He was insane. I was never interested in him. I rarely came to the Colesville location. I called my Dad to let him know what happened And he was pissed. I continued working until six then headed to our house. It was located at the edge of Colesville, where it was situated a way that it was surrounded by trees. This is where my parents grew up. My mother still lives here in town ,But I had no interest in meeting her.   When I got home Maria the house help was there. After I got settled in and had  dinner  I ended up working until twelve.

It was now Wednesday,, I came to Colesville on Monday.  The problem was almost taken care of. I haven't spoken to Jake since then. I texted the others regularly. They were just hanging out. They said Hannah hasn't spoken to them since I left , nor has Thomas.  I had just finished working,as I walked out of the building something , more like someone caught my eye.  It was just a glance but it was someone in a hoodie. When I looked back no one was there.

My mind was probably playing tricks on me. I got into my car and headed home. Maria had left at Six . It was around seven after dinner,I was standing by the kitchen sink doing the dishes when something caught my attention. Was this what Hannah saw? . Someone was standing at the edge of the forest. I Opened the door and stepped out on the patio. The person just stood there. It took a moment to sink in Jake.

I just nodded at him , and suddenly he was standing in front of me.  I pulled him into the kitchen.

ARIA: Do you know how dangerous it is for you to be here .

JAKE: I was under the impression that you missed me and wanted to see me. It was impulsive of me. I'm sorry.

ARIA: Of course I miss you, I'll always want to see you. It was you earlier today wasn't it?

JAKE: Yes, I have been here since I left Duskwood. I was about to leave when you told me you were headed here.

ARIA: How Did you get here so fast ?

JAKE:  It's a secret ,Are you alone?

ARIA: Yes Maria will be back tomorrow , Why don't you take a shower and come have dinner ,also give me your clothes I'll throw them in the washing machine. You're not leaving are you?

JAKE: no I left something for the FBI to follow ,this is the last place they'll expect me to be. I have a few days.  

ARIA: okay 

While he grabbed a shower,I reheated dinner for him. 

JAKE: Did you bring my Hoodie with you?.

When I turned around, that was a sight to behold. Jake in Jeans and no shirt ,his hair wet from his shower.

JAKE: Aria ?

ARIA: Huh 

I think I lost myself for a minute

ARIA: What Did you say ?

JAKE: From the look in your face I'm assuming you like what you see , because you're staring and still haven't answered my question

ARIA: what was the question

JAKE: My hoodie do you have it ? I don't have any extra shirts

ARIA: Oh Umm  No I didn't.

JAKE: Very well then I guess I'll have to remain like this.

Shit,this was bad ,this was a bad idea Jake walking around without a shirt. 

ARIA: I think I have some new shirts somewhere in my closet, I'll get you one.

JAKE: Is it  That bad ?