PROTECTIVE

ARIA'S POV

I was still sitting on the patio listening to them turn over the house looking for the flash drives. I knew without a doubt that he wouldn't find anything.  Lilly and Phil sat looking at me.  Phil looked like he wanted to say something but he thought better of it .Grives walked out onto the patio holding up a black flash drive .

GRIVIES:  What is this ?

ARIA : I don't know why don't you check what it is

GRIEVES: very well

ARIA :  do you even know what you're looking for ?Do you have any idea what it looks like an exact description of what you're looking for rather than just turning up my entire house ?

GRIEVES:  I don't need to tell you that when I find it you'll know and you'll be arrested

LILLY:  for what for  something she has no idea about

ARIA: well I'll be waiting to see if you arrest me today or not

I said looking at him

GRIEVES:  let's find out what's on this shall we where's your laptop ?

ARIA:  weren't you just in my office? Did you not see there were  two laptops there? The silver one do not touch that,it  belongs to my father .

GRIVES: you can't tell me what to touch and what not to touch

ARIA : Fine, go ahead. But you won't find what you're looking for.

GRIVES: Why don't you follow me

I got up and followed him into the office,one of the other Agents already had my laptop open. When I walked around the desk he was looking through my pictures. I just looked at him. Grives plugged in the flash drive, there was only one folder and it was a video. I had forgotten about it . It was an old video of me and my dad. It was the first time I went skiing, when I was 14. I just stood there looking at it.

GRIVES:  Hmm

He ended the video and looked at me.

ARIA: Are you satisfied now? I already told you I don't know what you're looking for but it's not here.

GRIVES: Fine , but make no mistakes if I find that you're lying to me ,it won't be good.

DAN: Yea yea we get it ,no leave.

We watched as they left .

JESSY: You do know that he'll be watching us right?

ARIA: Oh I know

We were having lunch outside when I saw Hannah walking towards us.

ARIA: Why the are you here,more importantly how tje fuck did you get past the security guard at the front gate?

HANNAH: I want to speak to my brother

I looked at the others. Did she not know? Didn't they tell her ?.Or was this another one of her insane and stupid games.

LILLY: Jake is dead

HANNAH: If you don't want to contact him for me then say so , don't say he's dead. He said she's the only one that would be able to get in touch with him ,I should ask her ,now I'm asking you're saying he's dead.

ARIA: Hannah,Jake was shot two months ago,I was shot two months ago, Right here , right on this patio . Jake has been dead for the past two months. It happened the last time you were here. I would lie to you about anything but not Jake being dead.