DISASTER

JAKE'S POV

To be honest with myself, I was a bit angry at Hannah for doing this. This needed to end.  We spent the rest of the day laying together quietly. This was the kind of life I had given up on having when I chose. Being with her here right now felt right,it felt like this was where I belonged but I knew my reality would never let this happen.

ARIA: Jake ?

JAKE: Yes

ARIA: When will I see you again?

JAKE: I'm not sure, Always let me know when you're going to Duskwood or wherever ,And just know that wherever you are ,as long as it's safe for me I'll show up.

ARIA: Okay

JAKE: just that ?

ARIA: Yes, I'll always be waiting for you.

JAKE: How long can you wait?

ARIA: For the rest of my life

JAKE: Is that a promise?

ARIA: it is

I believed her when she said she would wait.  That night I laid there with her looking at her sleep. I couldn't believe that this was happening,that I allowed myself to care for her ,and allowed myself to love. If anyone deserved my love it was her. When I woke up she was staring at me..

JAKE: Good morning Beautiful

ARIA: Good morning babe

JAKE: Babe huh?

ARIA: Yes , Time to get up , I'll grab a shower and make breakfast, I'll be leaving at nine.

That's right ,I had to leave today,she was going to Duskwood and I was too but I didn't tell her that. 

JAKE: Okay I'll grab a shower and be down in a second.

ARIA'S POV

I had just finished making breakfast when he walked in the kitchen ,he was fully dressed. He had on his hoodie and backpack . We ate breakfast quietly. When he stood up I knew it was time. I stood up and looked at him.

ARIA: Please be safe.

JAKE: The two days I spent with you, means more to me than you will ever know. Maybe a life like this ,with you is possible after all. I love you Aria. I hope it means something to you too.

ARIA: I love you too Jake and it means everything to me too  just to have had two days with you. I'll miss you.

JAKE: I'll miss you too, be careful until I see you again love.

He kissed me, the same way he did the first time. Then he left. I stood by the kitchen window and watched him walk into the forest and then he was gone. I felt like I was missing something.  I cleaned up , then packed my bags and headed to the airport.  The Jet was waiting for me. I called Lilly to let her know I was headed there. At three that afternoon I landed in Duskwood.

GROUP CHAT

ARIA: Who's coming to get me from the Airport?

DAN: I'll take you up on that offer

ARIA: Good cause we're all going to the Aurora, I'm in need of a serious drink.

LILLY: Okay we'll meet you guys there

CLEO: I'm at the gate of hope with my mom. I'll be there as soon as I'm finished.

RICHY: should you be drinking? Aren't you taking medication?

ARIA: Nope , I didn't take anything

RICHY: Neither did I . I'll be there if I can get someone to bring me.