22.

||Monie||

The past week was coo. India and Rell visited me a few times. Woo did once. Wan visited me the most though. We've gotten even closer after what happened. I think I've become more close to him than to India to be honest. We confide in each other a lot now.

Mere still had to "work" a lot, despite wanting to just stay home with me. He hired "security" around the house for everytime he isn't home. I think he might be getting a little too paranoid, but it's understandable though.

"Lawan here!" I hear Mere yell.

"Ight!" I yell back.

I grab my purse and bookbag and went downstairs.

"If you start feeling too tired just go home okay?" Mere said.

"I'll be fineee."

"I'm serious, Monie. You ain't gotta push yourself too hard." He said.

"I hear you."

"Okay den." He said.

"Get ya ass to schoo den." He said pointing towards the door.

"If you wanted me to leave you could've just said that." I said walking towards the door.

I get to the door and open it. As soon as I do, I see Lawan getting ready to knock.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yup."

"You need help with that?" He asked referring to my bookbag.

"Uhmm no I can carry it."

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yup."

We got in the car and in it was Daeja as always. She never speaks to me and always looks at me with this sad expression on her face. I've tried asking her about it, but she just ignores the question. I hope one day I can just have a nice good talk with her because I truly don't know what's going on with her.

***
I walk in lunch and everyone's eyes were on me. I heard whispers and some mean mugs.

Before I could sit down, Mika said some.

"Uhn baby. You gotta go.." She said.

I looked at her confused.

"What you mean?"

"We heard about the type of stuff you be up to. No wonder why that girl wanted to fight you." Mika said.

"What are you talking about?"

"We heard...that you the type to sleep around. Even with your friends' man." India said looking down at her feet.

"Never done that.. Where you even getting this from??"

"Mika's cousin." India said.

"Who the fuck is 'Mika's cousin'??"

"I don't know ha.. fuck she kno about me??"