10.

||Monie||

"It's cold as shit out hea!"

"We should've just took da car man" Lawan said.

"On bro. Ion kno why I let you drag me into this bruh."

"ME???" He said.

"Yes yu nigga!"

"Yu da one who wanted to walk cuz it was 'just around the corner'." He said.

"Still. You should've just said no."

"You don't listen ANYWAYS!" He said.

"Whatchu trynna say luh nigga?"

"Luh?" He questioned. "Ain't not one little thing about me Monie!"

"Yeah ight.."

"Ghee I hate Chicago bipolar ass weather weather.." Wan said.

"On god. Finna just say fuck it and walk back to da house."

"Nahh I want my shit. Ian suffer just to not get nun outta it." He said.

"Yu right."

***

I was getting my and India's snacks when some dude bumped into me. We both looked back at each other.

"My fault. My...fault." He said with a shocked look. He looked at me for a minute. I gave a confused look.

"Do I got some on my face or some?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry." He turned and walked away.

That was weird asl.

I shrugged and went back to looking for my snacks. Once I did that, I brought em to the counter and payed for em. I waited on Lawan then we left.

Along the way, it started raining. We started to run. I was mad as fuck. I had gotten my hair done yesterday and my jacket ain't have no hoodie on it.

"This some bullshit!" I yelled.

"Ahhhhaaa!" Wan laughed.

"Ain't shit funnyyyy."

We finally got by the house. Lawan tried to run up the porch steps. He ended up slipping bussin his shit.

I laughed my ass off. I'm talking started to get weak in the knees, stomach hurting laughing. Lawan got up quick as hell. He looked kinda salty about it too.

"Oh shit I really can't breathe!" At this point I was even paying attention to the rain. Lawan was just standing there looking so embarrassed.

"Ight bro. You doin too much. It wasn't een that funny." He said.

"Nah it wasn't funny. IT WAS HILARIOUS!"

"Can we just go in the house? We still getting rained on bro."

I took out the keys still laughing. I tried unlocking the door but I couldn't stay still enough cuz I was still laughing.

Lawan took the key, unlocked it, and went it. I went in after him.

Wiping the tears from my eyes, I sat down on my bed and put the bag down.

"What was so funny?" India asked.

"Right. I wanna laugh too." Woo said.

"Lawan ass ran up the porch stairs and fell." I started laughing all over again and clutched my stomach.

"Can we change the topic?" He said.

"You big mad? Or little mad?"

He ain't say nun.

"That's what yo ass get for laughing at me with my hair." I said chuckling.

He rolled his eyes.

"He big mad." Woo said.

"He definitely big mad." I agreed.

"Yea yea yea let's finish this damn project cuz..." He said.

||Omar/Kayla||

"I knew you'd be right back with me," Kayla said with her hand on Omar's face. He kissed her, and she kissed back.

Omar knew he'd be right back with her too. He likes Monie a lot, but he got strong ties with Kayla. He feels like he can't just let that go. He wants them both, so he decided to just have to make sure Monie don't find out.

"One mo round?" Omar asked.

"Maybe two?" Kayla responded.
I smirked and went in for another kiss.

***

"So.." Kayla started to say.

"So?" Omar questioned.

"So..when you gon get rid of yo lil girl friend?" She asked. Omar rolled my eyes.

"Don't start this again." He said.

"What?? I'm just sayin she be talking big shit when it come to you whole time you with me on da low." She said.

"It's sad." She added.

"Don't worry about her right now. You with me so worry about me." He said.

"I am worried about you. She is involved with you, so that's what I'm worried about. You needa cut ha ass lose." She said.

"Before some happen to the lil hoe." She mumbled.
It was low enough for Omar not to hear.

"I'll cut her off. Just give it a little time. Okay?" He said.

"Okay." She said.

_________________________________________

Word Count: 753
Publish Date:April 20th, 2022

(Ian post in so long it's ridiculous😭)