Although what she said is right, she still has to honor her boyfriend 【He can't do it now, he is very obedient and obedient. ]

    [Are you sure? 】

    Zhou Jintong is not sure, after all he said last time that he would break her leg 【It's not important, the key is what to do now? 】

    【If you find out, just tell me. If Aunt Nan disagrees, you can persuade her that you are not going to marry Fu Chi, and she has nothing to do with you. ]

    [She asked me to go on a blind date. 】

    [Would you like to meet? ] After Fang Huisheng replied, he didn't receive a reply for a while, so he quickly added [Oh, I'm just kidding, it's useless to think too much now, why don't you talk to Aunt Nan and talk about Fu Chi's good. ]

    That's the only way to go.

    Zhou Jintong closed the chat box.

    Gu Qinnan closed the shop early tonight, and gave her a string of numbers during dinner, asking her to add someone to chat on WeChat.

    Zhou Jintong tried to speak a few times but was blocked by Gu Qinnan. She was determined to disagree with her and Fu Chi.

    It's a little troublesome.

    She couldn't even eat.

    In the evening, Fu Chi sent a message. Zhou Jintong was about to return when Gu Qinnan came in with the quilt in his arms, "Sleep together."

    "Oh." She reluctantly agreed, shut down her phone, and lay down obediently.

    Throughout the night, whenever she made any movement, Gu Qinnan would react, and Zhou Jintong couldn't help but be on guard against her.

    Before going out the next day, afraid that Gu Qinnan would stare at her, she told Fu Chi not to pick her up. When she arrived at the company, she saw a large bouquet of roses on the table as usual, and the envious eyes of her colleagues brought her great satisfaction.

    It was rare for Jiang Miqing to strike up a conversation, "Boss Fu really has a heart."

    Zhou Jintong smiled, and before the smile fell, Gu Qinnan sent a message [Evening Chunyue Restaurant. ]

    She slumped.

    Jiang Miqing asked, "What's the matter?"

    Zhou Jintong shook her head, "It's nothing." As she said that, she sat on her seat, propped her chin and brows in worry.

    Jiang Miqing is not a person who likes to inquire. Seeing that she was unwilling to speak, she didn't ask too much, so she smiled and continued with her work.

    During the lunch break, Zhou Jintong didn't go to the restaurant because she had no appetite, Wen Zhuo came looking for someone after a while, she was in a mess and didn't want to go up at all. Wen Zhuo was also worried. His boss was in a bad mood today, so he took out last year's financial statements to read, eating the dust all morning and still had to complete this arduous task.

    "I really can't go up." Wen Zhuo wanted to cry but had no tears, shouldn't people in love always want to be together?

    Zhou Jintong nodded firmly.

    After all, Wen Zhuo was not old enough to have the power to drag her up, and said in a compromise, "Then you send a message to Mr. Fu."

    Knowing that he was embarrassed, she said OK.

    After Wen Zhuo left, Jiang Miqing and Director Li came back from dinner and went to Director Li's office together. When passing by, she happened to see them hugging their waists. Zhou Jintong was speechless for a while, tilting his head and staring outside in a daze. It's normal for women to hug their waists, but Director Li's gesture of wanting to let go but not daring is intriguing.