He spent energy and money for Fu Chi, so he shouldn't have agreed casually in the first place, and at least he got a black card.

    In a hurry, Zhou Jintong walked up the stairs with his head down. When he turned the corner, there were more figures in front of his eyes, and he smelled a familiar fragrance at the tip of his nose. She was almost sure that the person in front of her was Fu Chi, so she looked up, and sure enough, Fu Chi was wearing her white and blue school uniform properly, with the zipper pulled to the top and the chain dangling.

    Fu Chi saw that it was her, and smiled gently: "My sister is late."

    Zhou Jintong was infected by him, and also smiled: "No, I just went to send flowers to Wen Chao. Why are you here?"

    Fu Chi said: "I'm leaving Wrong."

    He lied, he went to find her specially, but when he didn't see her in a state of depression, she almost ran into his arms.

    Zhou Jintong didn't doubt that he was there. She checked the time and found that she was running out of time, so she hurriedly bypassed him, "I'll go up first."

    "Yeah." She didn't hear Fu Chi's reply at all.

    He stood at the turning point and raised his eyes upwards, watching the person disappear after a few turns, with an obvious smile on the corner of his mouth, very well, he succeeded that night. When Fu Chi was the most rebellious, Rong Manli had invited a psychiatrist, but after several visits, she didn't get better. Someone suggested to try hypnosis, so that she could explore the rebellious scales in people's hearts.

    The arrival of the hypnotist didn't change anything. On the contrary, Fu Chi, who was smart and eager to learn, learned the skills.

    At the door of the class, Zhou Jintong almost bumped into Bai Yu who came out, and took a few steps back to steady himself before letting out a sigh of relief.

    Bai Yu lowered his eyes, the person in front of him was in a hurry, his hair was messy on both sides, his cheeks were flushed, and he was breathing heavily.

    "The teacher hasn't come yet." He reminded.

    Zhou Jintong smoothed his hair, stepped aside to let him out, and said calmly when he heard the words: "Well, thank you."

    Bai Yu didn't speak anymore.

    Zhou Jintong sat on the bench before recovering. Fang Huisheng recited poems with a Chinese book in his hands. His voice was so loud that it hurt her ear sockets.

    "Why are you late?" Fang Huisheng finished the last line of the poem and asked her in time. Zhou Jintong opened his mouth to say something, but met her clarifying eyes and chose not to say it for the time being. If the flower was painted for Fang, he couldn't miss the surprise.

    "Missed the car."

    "Oh." Fang Huisheng understood, the hand under the table quietly stretched out, bared his teeth, "Where is my gift?"

    "Yes, don't worry."

    Fang Huisheng was caught during the break He shouted out, and when he came in, his face was flushed like the red glow of the evening.

    Zhou Jintong clicked his tongue: "What's the matter with you?"

    Fang Huisheng covered his palm-sized face, and the tips of his ears turned red. Zhou Jintong stayed away from her, for fear that the blushing disease would be passed on to him. After a while, Fang Huisheng slowed down, opened her fingers, revealing her slender eyes, with tears in them, as if she was stained with the shining stars at night when she looked at you.