Teacher He pushed his glasses, pressed his finger on the mouse, looked at the computer and said, "It shows that there is another one, you can look for it again, is it in another class?"

    Zhou Jintong returned, and carefully looked for foreign books . There is still no bookshelf in the literature area, and I have not seen other classes. Is someone reading it? This is not impossible. Thinking of this, she sighed and prepared to read another book. There was a very popular book on the shelf closest to her, the fairy tale-like "The Little Prince".

    Zhou Jintong had read this book, but hadn't finished it.

    She raised her hand to take out the book, when suddenly a white fingertip pressed against the spine of the book, covering two-thirds of the words. Zhou Jintong looked along the dazzling white, and his goal was Fu Chi's gentle and well-behaved face. He looked at her with dark eyes, and lowered his voice, "Is senior sister looking for this book?"

    Fu Chi swayed He holds a book in his other hand.     Zhou Jintong found out that it was "The Man Who Stole

    the Shadow" she was looking for. She nodded and said with a smile, "You are the one watching."

My childhood was there, a little sad and a little sad, in this small provincial city, I desperately waited for Elizabeth to look at me from behind the curtains, and waited in despair to grow up." His voice was weak and his eyelids trembled. towering.

    This is the original words in the book.

    Zhou Jintong clearly remembered that he didn't understand what Fu Chi meant by saying this.

    "I like this sentence very much, but what I'm waiting for is not Elizabeth, but..." Fu Chi stopped, smiled with lowered eyes, and raised his thin lips, "Sister, do you know? The flower in the abyss, there is no one to accompany it in the dark, and it will want to grab the warmth it needs even for a moment."

    "What kind of flower is it?" Zhou Jintong shook his head knowing that the abyss is shallow. Fu Chi kept his smile unchanged, his eyes slowly continued to be imperceptibly gloomy, his red lips were slightly parted, revealing a row of white teeth inside, and the scarlet tip of his tongue could be vaguely seen inside, his voice suddenly became very low: "It's me."

    Zhou Jintong is confused now, Fu Chi's words are so difficult to understand! She scratched her head, pointed to the book and asked, "Have you read it?"

    Fu Chi: "Do you want to read it?"

    Zhou Jintong nodded: "I read halfway, and there is still a bookmark I put in it."

    After she finished speaking, Fu Chi flipped through the book and found the bookmark in the middle. Landscape painting plus Li Bai's poetry. Fu Chiqing blinked and stared at the bookmark in a daze. He waited for Zhou Jintong to call him before returning to his senses, and said, "The bookmark is beautiful."

    "Yeah, I bought a lot, and I still have a thick stack at home. Not only can it be used as a bookmark, You can also read the poems on it, maybe you can use them in the exam." Zhou Jintong said as he wanted to pull out the bookmark.

    Fu Chi stepped aside and closed the book.

    She didn't mind Zhou Jintong's empty hands, "After you finish reading, remember to put it in the foreign literature section, don't put it indiscriminately."

    "Yes."

    Zhou Jintong changed hands to get "The Little Prince".

    Neither of them spoke, and a needle drop could be heard in the already quiet atmosphere. When Zhou Jintong arrived at the brightly lit place, he sat cross-legged on the ground without caring about being dirty, opened the title page of the book and immersed himself in the ocean of fairy tales. Fu Chi obediently sat opposite her with his legs crossed, the book in his hand spread out to the side of the bookmark, and he continued to stare at the bookmark in a daze.