🎅24.🤶

It's the Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!

❄️❄️❄️

The elves were preparing Santa's annual journey around the world. Carrot was doing the final final check on Santa's herald reindeer. Everything had to be perfect. At the same time the Woods family, well, minus Pepper, had arrived. Santa greeted them and invited them in. 

"Merry Christmas, Maximillian", Santa said. "And merry Christmas to this little miracle" he continued, looking at the baby in Cinnamon's arms. "That's Santa Claus, little Blue", Cinnamon smiled. Blue look at Santa with wide eyes. Pepper came running to them. "Mom! Dad! Red! Magnus?" she shouted. "Come say hello to your new baby brother, Blue Willow Woods", Maximillian said. "Awh, he's so adorable!" Pepper shouted. Tempera came down the stairs. "My nieces, nephews, my little brother and his lovely wife! How are you doing?" Tempera asked. 

"We all have names and you know them", Maximillian said trough gritted teeth. "Millian dear, it's okay. We're just fine. Magnus graduated from the Magic Academy of Asia", Cinnamon said. "Oh that's wonderful! Congratulations, Magnus!" Tempera exclaimed. "Thanks, auntie", Magnus said. Mrs. Claus came from the kitchen. "The Woods family, lovely, you're just in time for the award ceremony!" she smiled. 

❄️❄️❄️

"First, Judy. I want to reward you for your excellent leadership skills. You made sure that Christmas was going to come, even if I wasn't around. So, you will be promoted from stable elf to our new Christmas manager", Santa said, handing Judy a golden uniform and on top of it, a golden Santa hat. "Thank you sir, I will not let you down" Judy said. Everyone was applauding when Judy walked off the stage. 

"Next, Pepper. You showed great bravery when you cast that difficult spell to return my memory. I want to reward you with this book of spells. I'm sure it will come in handy", Santa smiled. "Thank you Santa", Pepper said. "And finally, Periwinkle. This is not a reward, but a sign of forgiveness. Use it  well", Santa said, and gave the wand to Periwinkle. 

Snappy tugged Santa's sleeve. "It's time", she said. "Already? Well then. Merry Christmas everyone", Santa shouted, waving at the elves and the Woods family. "We should take Peri with us. I think they're going to like it. And after we're done, we could take them to home", Snappy suggested. "Hmm... what do you say", Santa asked Periwinkle. "I would love to!" Periwinkle shouted. Santa smiled and the three got in to the sleigh and left for the annual journey.

"I never thought that our honeymoon was going to be this exiting", Jonathan said. "Me neither, but I wouldn't  change a second", Miriam replied. "Agreed. Merry Christmas to all of you!" Jonathan smiled.

❄️❄️❄️

THE END