🎄1.🎄

23 days before the Christmas Eve!

❄️❄️❄️

The Midsummer celebration had just ended at The North Pole. The last flames of the midsummer pyre were slowly fading out. Most of the elves had gone to their cabins. Santa and Mrs. Claus were still outside. "Shouldn't you go check your sleigh?" Mrs. Claus asked Santa. "Ah yes, thank you for reminding me", he replied. "I will go right away".

At the same time a little blue bird flew to the sleigh garage, it knew that Santa would be there any time soon. When the bird landed, it transformed into a fairy and hid behind the sleigh. Only a few seconds after, Santa walked in. He started doing the standard checking on his sleigh, when he noticed the blue fairy. "And who might you be?" Santa asked. "Oh, I am Cobolt Periwinkle, but in a few moments you won't remember anything", Periwinkle grinned. "What do you-" Santa couldn't finish his sentence, when Periwinkle cast their spell on him. The garage was filled with blue, sparkly smoke. When it cleared, Periwinkle was nowhere to be seen. 

Back at the Santa's cabin, Mrs. Claus was pacing around wondering what was taking Santa so long. "Snappy, would you be a dear and go check on Santa? He has been in the sleigh garage for over five hours now", she asked. "Yes ma'am!" Snappy replied and hurried out.

Snappy made her way to the sleigh garage as fast as she could and when she arrived, she noticed the doors were wide open. She tiptoed in to find Santa sitting on the sleigh looking confused. "Who are you? And would you be kind enough to tell me who I am?" he asked. Snappy just stared at him. "Oh no... this isn't good..."