🎄12.🎄

12 days before the Christmas Eve!

❄️❄️❄️

"Since there are twelve days before the Christmas Eve, it is the perfect time to find out what happened to Santa", Tempera said. "How does time reading work?" Pepper asked. "Normally I can see time going in my mind, but this time I have to use this time lantern in order for you to see what I see", Tempera answered. Tempera light the lantern and spun it around seven times. Time started to rolling back like an old fashion film. 

"Stop, stop! That's Santa going to the sleigh garage!" Snappy shouted. Tempera slowed the time film as it followed Santa in to the garage. "Who's that with Santa?" Mrs. Claus asked. "It's a fairy. A wicked one. Their name is Cobolt Periwinkle", Maximillian told. "What on earth are they doing there?" Mrs. Claus wondered. "Shh...",  Tempera hushed. They kept watching the time film, when Pepper noticed Periwinkle casting a spell on Santa. "Look!" she shouted. Tempera and Maximillian turned to look at each other. "Memory draining spell", they said. "Memory... draining... spell? Please tell me it is reversible!" Mrs. Claus said, worried. 

"All spells are reversible. Don't worry Mrs. Claus. I know how to fix this. I just need a few days to prepare the spell", Maximillian assured Mrs. Claus. Before Tempera stopped the time film, Rowan and Ginger saw how Periwinkle turned into a bird. The very same blue bird they had seen a few days ago when they were out with Fudge and the puppies. The twins exchanged glances and Rowan left Santa's cabin to fetch the cage where they had put the bird. After some time he came back empty handed. "The bird has escaped", he said, panting.