🎄3.🎄

21 days before the Christmas Eve!

❄️❄️❄️

Mrs. Claus had arranged an emergency meeting. She had invited Judy, Curly, Carrot, Rowan, Ginger, Snappy and Antique to Santa's cabin to discuss the situation. "There's only one month until December and we still haven't figured out how to return Santa's memory", she said. "Hmm... I think this problem of ours requires stronger magic than ours. Maybe we could ask Maximillian to come over? I'm sure he has a spell or two that could help us", Antique told. Snappy raised her hand: "I read a book about people called 'Time readers'.  Maybe if we reached out to them, we could use their time reading ability to find out what happened to Santa". 

Judy noticed Carrot wasn't paying much attention to the conversation. "Carrot, what's your opinion?" she asked. "Puppies! Wait, sorry, what? Fudge could have her puppies anytime now and I'm a little on edge", Carrot said. Fudge lifted her head up when she heard her name being said. "Fudge, go back to sleep" Rowan said, petting Fudge's head. The husky laid back down in her trolley. "Both of those options sound good to me. What about you, ma'am?" Curly asked. "Well, I've heard about a Time reader called Tempera Tempus. I think she might even live close to The North Pole", Mrs. Claus exclaimed. 

Ginger looked back and forth between Carrot and Fudge, mouthing the words 'puppies' and 'now'. Carrot stood up from his chair so fast it fell to the floor and made a clank sound. "I have to go! And um... for my opinion, invite them both!" Carrot shouted hurrying out with Fudge in her trolley. The twins followed shortly after.

"Inviting them both seems like a lot of work. And besides we don't even know where this 'Time reader' lives",  Judy scoffed."Now, now, darlin'! I think Carrot's idea is pretty good. Just think about it; we could wrap two presents with one paper! Find out what happened to the jolly old man and cure him as well!" Curly yelled. "Young Curly has a point, you know", Antique told. "I ain't that young, though..." Curly mumbled quietly. "I agree with Curly and Antique. Snappy would you write the messages for Maximillian and Tempera?" Mrs. Claus asked. "Right away, ma'am", Snappy shouted and ran off.

 "It's settled then. Thank you all for coming", Mrs. Claus smiled. "I wonder if Fudge had her lads and lassies already... Judy darlin' would you come with me to see them?" Curly asked. "Maybe later, I have to arrange some things first", Judy replied. "I'll come with you", Antique told. "Alrighty then, shall we?" Curly grinned. Antique nodded and both him and Curly left to Carrot's cabin.