🎄16.🎄

8 days before the Christmas Eve!

❄️❄️❄️

"Time readers get their time reading ability when they turn 19. Time reading is one of the most important magical skills to exist, and when one is chosen to be the next time reader, that person needs to cut off their entire family. It sounds horrible, but rules are rules. I was four months pregnant with you when I turned 19, so I decided to keep you until you were born. After you came to the world, I gave you up for adoption. I regret it every day, but I didn't have an option. I'm sorry, Jonathan", Tempera explained. Jonathan stared at her, speechless. 

"I read this from my Tarot cards! I just didn't know that the 'there is a spell caster in your family' meant you!" Miriam shouted excitedly. "So all this time, the human has been my nephew?" Maximillian asked. "Yes", Tempera replied. "Does this mean he's my cousin?" Pepper asked. Maximillian nodded. "But why doesn't he have pointy ears then?" Pepper wondered. "Jonathan's father was a human", Tempera told. "Oh, so he's half-blooded. That's why he hasn't shown many signs of magical skills..." Maximillian mumbled. 

Jonathan looked Maximillian and Tempera up and down: "I have the coolest family on earth." Miriam chuckled. "You sure do, darling", she said.