ch 1

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O DFSR » Chapter 1: Crossover (Overhaul #1)

Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O Chapter 1: Crossover (Overhaul #1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Put the... pineal gland that I developed... into the body of the insect emperor, and it can interfere with... interfere with the insect emperor, and make the entire Zerg guards collapse. It's a pity that I can't see everyone's victory."

In the icy laboratory, the instruments hummed, Qiao Mo sat on a chair, his head and limbs drooping weakly, but his eyes shot out an astonishing light, like the last burning fire of life.

She used all her willpower to raise her hand, tremblingly placing the radiant seed in her hand into the hand of the opposite general.

With tears in his eyes, the general looked at Qiao Mo's old face with gray and sparse hair.

Professor Qiao Mo was less than 40 years old. In the new era where the age limit is usually 300 years old, he can only be regarded as young.

But for the future of mankind, Professor Qiao Mo spent all his time and energy in the cold and boring laboratory until he made a pineal jammer that could turn the tide of the battle.

Seeing that the war is about to be won, but Professor Qiao Mo has exhausted his mental strength and can no longer see the outside world of flowers and a new era where he can live easily.

"Take a good look at the new world without the Zerg for me."

After Qiao Mo finished the last sentence, she closed her eyes with a smile, her hand fell heavily, and there was no sound.

"Professor Joe."

There was a burst of crying in the laboratory, and everyone sobbed in a low voice, for Qiao Mo's departure.

At the last moment of his breath, Qiao Mo sighed in his heart.

She dedicated her short life to the laboratory, to all mankind, and even to the new era.

She has never had her own life, nor experienced a normal life.

Do you regret it?

Of course not, if she did not put all her efforts into studying the pineal gland jammer, then the hundreds of billions of human beings outside, including herself, would only live in eternal darkness and fear.

Do you not regret it?

Not quite.

At least there is a slight regret.

But it doesn't matter anymore, her life is over, she's tired, and now she's going to have a good rest.

If there is an afterlife

She hopes to be a happy salted fish, eat and drink happily every day, go shopping and follow dramas, and never shoulder such a heavy responsibility again.

'bang bang bang'

The rude knock on the door woke Qiao Mo from the calm darkness.

"Miss Qiao, sir will be back in five minutes. Have you figured out how to explain it to him?"

Qiao Mo heard the buzzing sound in her ears, she tried hard to open her eyes, and her heart was a little more irritable.

Isn't the pineal gland jammer already made, isn't it dead, why is it so noisy, and she doesn't let her rest.