22

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O DFSR » Chapter 22: In the bar (one more page)

Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O Chapter 22: In the bar (one more page)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Sister, here, here."

On Wednesday, Qiao Mo came to the bar Ke Mo said as agreed.

The location of the bar is a little remote, but as Ke Mo said, the environment is clean and quiet, and the people who talk to and fro are polite and gentle, but not so repelling.

Having said that, the bar is a bar after all. The small stage on the first floor is flashing with neon lights and playing popular DJ music.

Because of the noise, Ke Mo had to speak loudly to attract Qiao Mo's attention, lest Qiao Mo find the wrong place.

The one who waved and called Qiao Mo over was a short fat man with a weak sense of pheromone presence on his body. According to this statement, the other party should be a b.

Although it feels a bit strange to use the gender of b to address each other, but since Qiao Mo knew the truth of this world, he was trying his best to adapt to the speaking habits of this world.

She has been practicing gender discrimination recently.

In this world of abo, everyone puts on pheromone protection stickers when they go out, and the smell of the pheromone spilled out is almost inaudible, but this does not stumped Qiao Mo, she uses her mental power to capture pheromone, and she has her own set of methods.

Qiao Mo has been pondering the difference between pheromone and mental power recently. She made a rough judgment and felt that the two were very similar, and the subtle differences were difficult to explain.

But she is not Professor Qiao after all, and there is no special laboratory for her to do practical analysis, so she also hides these inferences in her heart, waiting for the opportunity to discuss in the future.

These thoughts revolved around Qiao Mo's mind very quickly. When she saw the fat man bete beckoning towards her, she also smiled and walked towards him.

"School girl..."

When he saw Qiao Mo, Fatty B wanted to talk, but he was shocked by Qiao Mo's appearance.

He rudely stared at Qiao Mo for a few times, and finally couldn't help but curiously asked: "Qiao Xuemei, are you really an alpha? Isn't it to deceive us?"

This is what Qiao Mo has been asked the most since he stopped hiding his gender.

Some time ago, she looked up the original owner's information a little, and found that the original owner had been using a certain drug on the black market to cover up her gender. Fortunately, the original owner was hiding her gender just to catch Kaizi and cheat money. trouble.

Now that Qiao Mo has stopped using those drugs, her pheromones have returned to normal, but once she puts on the restraint patch, she will be misunderstood because of her face.

She was a little helpless: "Donkey, can I find more alphas as wives?"

Although she wasn't quite used to it, she could now openly say that she was looking for a wife, but Qiao Mo was still very quick to do as the locals do.

Fatty B was taken aback for a moment, and then he laughed, feeling a little more favorable towards Qiao Mo.

"Junior girl is really good at telling jokes, come on, everyone is here too."