43

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O DFSR » Chapter 43: you are my favorite

Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O Chapter 43: you are my favorite

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Jian Luozhi returned to the room, Qiao Mo had just finished washing up and put on her skirt and planned to go out to find Jian Luozhi.

Seeing that Jian Luozhi was back, she was a little surprised: "Lolo so fast?"

Jian Luozhi raised her eyes to look at her, and a smile twitched at the corner of her mouth: "I said it won't take too long, don't you believe it?"

Qiao Mo looked at Jian Luozhi up and down, and did not answer Jian Luozhi's words, but said softly, "Is there anything you want to say to me, Luo Luo?"

Jian Luozhi looked at her, his dark eyes were like an abyss that could swallow light, he smiled without any emotion: "It's all boring media, they just want to make big news if they have something, I've already dismissed it, Momo, don't worry."

Qiao Mo stared at him for a while, watching Jian Luozhi dodging and avoiding his sight, Qiao Mo smiled lightly, and took Jian Luozhi's hand to the side of the bed: "Lolo, sit down first. "

Jian Luozhi was dodged by Qiao Mo and sat down beside the bed. His eyes were gloomy and his expression was a little gloomy. He whispered, "Qiao Mo, I don't want to..."

Qiao Mo touched Jian Luozhi's eyebrows in surprise when he heard the words: "Mr. Jian, what are you thinking, am I this kind of person in your heart? If you see your lover uncomfortable, you have to force it. I remember you complained that I wasn't enough before. Taking the initiative, it's only for one night, and I changed the label of a satyr again."

Jian Luozhi felt guilty and stopped when he heard the words: "I'm sorry..."

Qiao Mo shook his head: "I didn't hear you say sorry, Momo, close your eyes."

Jian Luozhi glanced at her, closed his eyes obediently, and then he felt a soft hand gently lift his face, and a gentle kiss like a butterfly's wings swept across his eyes, like It was the angel who landed and gave him a light blessing.

Jian Luozhi's heart trembled slightly, and then he heard Qiao Mo's gentle voice: "Luo Luo, this is my love kiss for you, what's wrong with you, I kiss you, those who are not happy They all flew away, and now, I will help you drive away all your unhappiness."

Jian Luozhi froze all over, and then the dense and soft kisses fell on his face one by one, like an angel flapping his wings and softly falling on his heart, and like a gentle beam of sunlight. The faint light came in, making his dry world send out green shoots.

He couldn't help but lightly pursed his lips, the corners of his eyes were a little wet, and he said in a low voice: "Qiao Mo."

"I'm here."

His gentle lover quietly responded to him. Although he didn't open his eyes, Jian Luozhi could feel that Qiao Mo's eyes were also falling on him gently, soothing the cold and chaotic him into a tenderness.

It was as if whenever he came back, whenever he opened his mouth, Qiao Mo would stand there watching him respond to him.

Jian Luozhi finally couldn't help it, stretched out his arms and hugged Qiao Mo tightly, he opened his eyes, and there was a wet color in the bottom of his eyes.