ch 20

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O DFSR » Chapter 20: It makes people a little addicted to the strange man a whistling...

Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O Chapter 20: It makes people a little addicted to the strange man a whistling...

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Maybe it was the wine that made her courageous. Hearing Jian Luozhi's question, Qiao Mo's grievances, which had been suppressed all night, suddenly erupted. She shook off Jian Luozhi's hand and glared at Jian Luozhi: "I want you to take care of it!"

Originally this was a very hurtful remark, but Qiao Mo was so pale and tender and beautiful, with a little fleshy curvature on both sides of her cheeks. When she stared at people so viciously, not only did she not feel any threat, on the contrary, she had a kind of fried fur milk cat. as cute.

Especially now that she drank too much alcohol, her whole body was a little dizzy, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were watery, and when she glared fiercely, not only did she not feel any threat, but she seemed to act like a spoiled child.

Jian Luozhi's face was originally pale because of Qiao Mo's words, but when he saw Qiao Mo's pretty face that was fierce after drinking too much, the coldness and grievance that suddenly rose in his heart disappeared, he lowered his voice, Wan Wan said. Never thought that one day, he would use such a gentle voice to coax a beautiful girl.

"Qiao Mo, you've been drinking too much, I'll help you go back first, darling."

Qiao Mo stood still in the toilet.

Although Jian Luozhi looked taller and stronger than Qiao Mo, when Qiao Mo got angry and stood there unwilling to move, Jian Luozhi couldn't do anything to him.

Even when he was pulled back by Qiao Mo, he stumbled, his waist hit the urinal next to him, and Qiao Mo pressed him against the wall.

Qiao Mo stared at Jian Luozhi quietly. Although she was drunk, her expression was very serious. When staring at Jian Luozhi, her beautiful eyes glowed with serious water, as bright as stars in the sky.

The strength in her eyes made Jian Luozhi give up her struggle, she turned her eyes away unconsciously, lowered her eyes, and a faint blush appeared on her fair neck.

"Simply fall."

Qiao Mo's voice also contained a hint of drunkenness, which was extremely clear and pleasant to listen to. It also contained the soft taste unique to a girl, as if it was wrapped in a layer of sweet toffee.

"Jian Luozhi, you know, I'm very angry."

Probably because the alcohol content of the drinks in the shopping mall is extremely high today, when he bumped into Jian Luozhi in the toilet, Qiao Mo's dizzy head felt as if he was dreaming.

Especially when Jian Luozhi had an attitude as if nothing had happened in the dream, and was about to help her go and coax her home, that inexplicable emotion emerged again, making Qiao Mo hold back. Constantly want to pour.

Jian Luozhi didn't expect Qiao Mo to say such a sentence, he couldn't help being stunned for a moment, but now the situation is stronger than others, so he had no choice but to lower his long eyelashes and follow Qiao Mo in a low voice: "I'm sorry. "

"I'm sorry if it's useful, what do you need the police to do!"

Who knew that Qiao Mo's temperament was still quite strong, and he didn't follow Jian Luozhi's apology.