ch 11

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O DFSR » Chapter 11: Pheromone sucks! (Revised No. 1)

Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O Chapter 11: Pheromone sucks! (Revised No. 1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Quick, host, stand up, this is a great opportunity to counterattack and slap your face. Prove your beauty and kindness in front of the male lead, and let the male lead realize that you are a better person than the female lead!"

When the system that had been silenced for a few days saw Bai Xiu appear, Qiao Mo's mind fluttered as if he had been beaten with blood.

"Host, a female partner who doesn't want to be a female lead is not a good female partner. Don't feel sorry for it. If you win Jian Luozhi, you will have everything."

Qiao Mo didn't pay attention to the jumping of the system, but the blood of the system made Qiao Mo more aware of his situation.

She lived again to live happily as a salted fish, not to fight with the heroine.

"I haven't heard your voice for a few days, what are you doing?"

Qiao Mo chatted with the system while watching the play with his cheeks supported. Not everyone has the luck to enjoy the romance drama.

The system was wronged: "It's not that the host hates others, so they reflect on it and strive to give the host the best golden finger."

"no."

The system's golden finger made Qiao Mojing Xie Imminent.

On the other side, Jian Luozhi turned his head towards Bai Xiu coldly, as a greeting, but there was no sign of welcome on his face.

Bai Xiu's eyes dimmed instantly, looking a little hurt.

Ou Yangming, who was standing behind Bai Xiu, saw it, he stepped forward immediately, and winked at Jian Luozhi carelessly: "I said Lao Jian, you are too boring, you are eating alone here, don't call us a few. Gathering with old friends, Bai Xiu has mentioned it several times, saying that it was the last time I said goodbye in a hurry, and I haven't had time to call you out to talk, talk about the situation over the years, always thinking about someday when you are free to ask you, But you are a busy person, Bai Xiu has never dared to disturb you, but I didn't expect you to sneak out to eat."

"Lao Jian, this is what you said about Miss Qiao, Lao Jian, you are real. I don't know how to introduce each other to everyone. Hello Miss Qiao, we are Lao Jian's friends. This is Miss Bai, the goddess of Lao Jian's school. , hey, you two are very beautiful, like two flowers, it is a painting when you sit together."

Ou Yangming spoke in a familiar manner, while pushing Bai Xiu to sit next to Qiao Mo. Both of them were female omegas, so it was not rude to sit like this.

Bai Xiu was a little hesitant at first, but when Ou Yangming pushed her, she bit her lip for a while, but in the end she sat down unwillingly.

Just as she felt an unknown sense of crisis after seeing Qiao Mo herself last time, Jian Luozhi really had a special impression of Qiao Mo, otherwise, with Jian Luozhi's character, she would not have taken the time to bring him out for dinner.

If she is still holding on to her daughter's modesty and retreating step by step, she will have no hope in front of Jian Luozhi.

One of Bai Xiu and Jian Luo is the heroine and the other is the hero. The fate of the two is justified, so Qiao Mo has no reason to refuse.