ch 4

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O DFSR » Chapter 4: Diolong

Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O Chapter 4: Diolong

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Hey, brother, how does it feel like a fire in the backyard, would you like to thank me for taking this wonderful scene for you?" Ou Yangming.

A message came from Jian Luozhi's mobile phone. Jian Luozhi frowned and replied directly: Boring.

Immediately afterwards, Ouyang Ming called: "I said buddy, you are too boring, I sent you such an interesting message, and you said I was boring?"

"How did you get there?"

Ouyang Ming smiled and said, "Isn't this where my family asked me to have a blind date recently? I just sent my blind date, but I didn't expect it to be so coincidental. I saw you, Bai Yueguang, and your little lover drinking coffee. I said, how can you thank me? Do you want me to continue the live broadcast of the next situation for you?"

"Old Jane, your little lover is hot enough. I don't look so good when I look at Bai San."

"It is none of my business."

Jian Luozhi stared at the financial statement on the screen with a cold expression.

"Come on, you are ruthless enough, you don't need me to broadcast live, then I will leave."

Jian Luozhi didn't answer, and hung up the phone directly.

"Mr. Jane." The secretary pushed in the door and sent the project materials in his hand to Jian Luozhi: "This is the next year's plan sent by the marketing department. President Jian and Ershao Jian said that the funds of the development department are not enough. If If you can’t allocate funds as soon as possible, the development department may not be able to carry out the next step of research and development, if this is the case, it will delay the launch of the product and affect the plan of Genesis Group to gain market share next year.”

Jian Luozhi's eyes were dark and cold: "The group raised him not to let him be the eldest young master. If he can't do it, he will go home. Some people can take over. The funds from the development department were approved last year. He is now He asked me again for funds, is the development department short of money, or is he short of money?"

The secretary fell silent for a moment, realizing that Jian Luozhi was in a bad mood.

However, things in the rich family were not something that his little secretary could talk about, so he lowered his head and said nothing.

Jian Luozhi walked to the window, stood under the huge French window and watched the pedestrians move around like ants. He took out a cigar and lit it, watching the fireworks go out.

After a long time, he sneered: "Some people, a little pampering, will increase their appetite, and they don't know what to do."

The secretary thought that Jian Luozhi was talking about the second young master, so he lowered his head and did not dare to answer.

Jian Luozhi snuffed out the cigarette butt, put on his coat and walked out the door. When he got to the door, he looked back at the secretary with an indifferent expression: "I told Jian Yuezhi as I said, if the new products cannot be launched on time next year, Then he won't be there anymore."

The secretary nodded again and again.

Jian Luozhi took the direct elevator to the company's underground garage. As soon as he got in the car, there was an arrogant horn next to him.