29

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O DFSR » Chapter 29: kiss me right here

Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O Chapter 29: kiss me right here

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mr. Jane is in a good mood today.

This is the most intuitive feeling of every employee who walks into the Creation Building.

Even if Mr. Jane's expression is as cold as usual, his whole body is amazing, and he has a fearful majesty, but the employees who have spent countless hours with Jane in this building can realize that Mr. Jane's mood can almost be called Gotta fly.

"Jane is good."

When Jian Luozhi walked over from the workroom and the clerk in the office nervously bowed to him to say hello, Jian Luozhi nodded slightly and responded, "Hello."

After Jian Luozhi walked over, the clerk immediately took a breath of air and stammered: "Mr. Jane seems to have returned to me just now, if I read it correctly, the corners of Mr. Jane's mouth are not drooping but rising today. ."

Yes, because Jian Luozhi is usually more serious in his work, which can be called an iceberg of activity, so the employees have learned to observe his micro-expressions.

The clerk looked at the colleague next to him begging for approval, and obviously the colleague was just as surprised as he was.

"What day is today? Jane is so happy."

The clerk muttered to himself and looked at his colleague, asking questions from his soul.

In fact, in addition to these small staff, today's personal chief secretary is also very puzzled.

Because Jian Luozhi had just entered the top-floor office, he raised his chin towards the secretary beside him: "Clear your seat."

secretary:"???"

The secretary was shocked: "Mr. Jane, what big mistake did your subordinate make? Do you want to kick me out of the Creation Group?"

Seeing that the secretary's face was full of sadness, and he was about to prove his innocence by caesarean section, Jian Luozhi said lightly: "I will let the logistics make a separate office for you, just downstairs. You can go downstairs to work in the future."

secretary:"…"

He is President Jane's personal secretary. Why does he go downstairs to work?

With a belly full of puzzlement, the secretary began to clean up his own little world in the top-floor office.

In fact, the personal chief secretary should have his own independent office, but his workaholic boss, Mr. Jane, simply made him stationed in the top-floor office for efficiency. There is a subtle sense of abandonment in the office.

The secretary aggrieved and packed up the last thing, and opened the door of the office with his file bag in his arms.

Then he and the staff's confusion today was all explained.

A woman who looks eighteen or nineteen, at most in her early twenties? The secretary felt that the other party was either o or b, and the biggest possibility was o, and walked into the office with a bit of curiosity in his clear eyes.

A young and beautiful girl with black hair and drooping shoulders, wearing a pure white dress, floated in like a light and dreamy cloud.

She is so beautiful, she looks like a top star, but she doesn't have the jewels created by the stars, she is like the purest elf born by nature, the gentleness and purity in her eyebrows fall like clear springs The people who looked at her also softened.