28

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O DFSR » Chapter 28: Fall in love as your alpha

Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O Chapter 28: Fall in love as your alpha

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The overly ambiguous atmosphere made Qiao Mo's whole body stiff, and she stared at Jian Luozhi with her eyes wide open.

Filled with clear and sweet pheromones, Qiao Mo's brain fell into a blank space.

She stared blankly at Jian Luozhi approaching, only to feel that her body's heat was constantly rising, and Jian Luozhi was deliberately releasing pheromones, trying to evoke her body's instinctive response.

For a well-bred person like Jian Luozhi, this kind of behavior is simply unbelievable.

The reserved and noble omega raised in the big family is using his pheromone to seduce an alpha. If it spreads out, it will be enough to ruin the omega's reputation and be scolded by everyone as a shameless dangfu.

If he seduced a powerful and powerful alpha, it would be fine, but Qiao Mo is just an ordinary poor student. If Jian Luozhi is an ordinary omega, once this kind of thing is known to his family, he will definitely be locked up. stand up.

What's more, Jian Luozhi is usually a strong alpha. He doesn't know how many omegas seduce him, and he hates this kind of behavior the most.

But what he did to Qiao Mo was exactly the same as what Bai Xiu did to him back then. He was trying to use his pheromones to lure the alpha in front of him out of control.

"Luo... Lolo."

Qiao Mo's face flushed, she moved her throat and swallowed dry saliva.

She had a fever today, but now the pheromone is agitated, and she can't stand the heat. She can only look at Jian Luozhi, who is like a clear spring and snow water.

But there is a thread in her heart that makes her unwilling to cross the line at will.

Jian Luozhi smiled at her when she saw that she was worried too much.

Usually Jian Luozhi is a stern, dignified and powerful man. At this time, he gently hooked his lips and smiled, but he couldn't tell the allure and seduction. Those black eyes seemed to be shining with water waves and stars.

He gently unbuttoned the top button of his suit.

His fingertips are very white, and the knuckles of his fingers are clearly slender and powerful. They are placed on the buttons of a pure black suit, forming a striking contrast that irritates people's eyes.

He sits tall and straight, reserved and extravagant, but his brows and eyes are cold and unbuttoning one by one, which can be called the most excessive provocation in the world.

Qiao Mo let out a short breath.

The suit fell on the narrow single bed, revealing the light white shirt inside, and Jian Luo's flesh-and-blood figure was looming under the white shirt.

His neck is slender and straight like a swan, his shoulders are broad but his waist is narrow and thin, his lower abdomen is flat, and his waist is less than a grip.

He approached Qiao Mo, forced Qiao Mo to lean back on the seat back, and then straddled Qiao Mo's lap vacantly, overlooking Qiao Mo's face condescendingly, with a little mole under his slightly hooked eyes. Smart as a monster.