ch 9

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O DFSR » Chapter 9: Demonstrate possession (revision no. 1)

Delicate Female Supporting Role A and Tyrant Male Protagonist O Chapter 9: Demonstrate possession (revision no. 1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Qiao Mo happily waved at Jian Luozhi, Jian Luozhi also looked back.

Seeing Qiao Mo's innocent and soft smile, the imperceptible irritability and boredom in Jian Luozhi's heart immediately dissipated.

It's like seeing the sun shine through the glass windows of the villa and fall on the petals full of crystal water droplets; it's like lying on a rocking chair and resting comfortably in a warm afternoon.

A faint smile appeared on Jian Luozhi's indifferent face, like ripples on an ice lake from rain.

Jian Luozhi is very handsome, and she is a bit more reserved and extravagant than the top stars on TV. Walking in the crowd is the most eye-catching one, and will unconsciously attract the attention of others.

It's just that his imposing manner is too strong, like a snow-capped mountain in the cold lake, and when his face is expressionless, he has an intimidating majesty.

Therefore, others did not dare to approach him even if they knew that he was born very well. The students like Su Shu were captured by Jian Luozhi's aura when they first met, and they had a natural sense of fear.

At this moment, Jian Luozhi suddenly showed a smile, which highlighted his original good appearance. His eyebrows were handsome and deep, his face was delicate, and the small mole on his lower eyelid was charming and charming, just like a noble boy who walked out of an oil painting. Watched for a while.

In such a dazed moment, Jian Luozhi had already walked to Qiao Mo's side, and naturally pulled away the chair beside Qiao Mo, looking up at a table of male and female students: "Have a meal with your classmates?"

Qiao Mo didn't notice that something was wrong, and nodded: "It's a new friend."

Jian Luozhi nodded slightly, sitting next to Qiao Mo in a natural posture, with both hands lightly on the back of the chair: "Don't worry about me, you guys can talk."

After he restrained his smile, he looked stern and dignified, like a boss waiting for a report from his subordinates. Just sitting on the side made people feel uneasy, and the originally relaxed and pleasant air was stagnant.

Several people in the cafe looked at each other, feeling embarrassed and restrained, wondering how to continue chatting.

Su Shu even glanced at Qiao Mo secretly, and asked in a low voice, "Momo, is this really your boss? Why do you call him Mr. Jian?"

Infected by Su Shu's nervousness, Qiao Mo also whispered in confusion, "Is there anything wrong with my name being Mr. Jian?"

"…"

Su Shu was speechless when she looked at Jian Luo, who was one of Da Meng A's, and worried about her friend who seemed to be a cute little white rabbit.

Although Qiao Mo is an A with strong pheromone, but at first glance, Qiao Mo is the kind of sweet and cute A with no scheming and no aggressiveness. No matter how strong the pheromone is, what if she encounters a deep and fierce person like her boss. A, not to suffer.

Looking at Qiao Mo's ignorant and confused face, she knew that Qiao Mo couldn't notice anything at all, and she was really anxious to death.

Although she respects her friend's sexual orientation, a fierce A like her friend's boss is definitely a ruthless and cruel boss A who is good at sadomasochism.