Chapter Twenty Three Magic Hands

Start from the beginning

I missed you Winnie y/n says breaking away from the kiss.
"And I, you dumpling"

Winifred puts her hand on y/n's thigh gently moving her hand up and down, y/n starts to squirm beneath Winifred. A moan escaping y/n's lips.

"Shhh dumpling"
Kissing y/n with such passion y/n returns the kiss with as much passion.

Y/n places their arms around Winifred hugging her while you're both kissing each other. Y/n moves their hands but Winifred  holds y/n's hands down

Hm, Winifred thinks "I am in full control now"

Winifred moves her lips down kissing y/n's neck

Oh.. my, y/n moans, gasping mmm. Wriggling underneath Winifred
Th.. that tickles y/n moans while smiling
Winifred continues to kiss y/n's neck, giving a little love bite "ah" y/n gasps
Oh did I hurt thee?
No.. no quite the opposite, do it again y/n says smiling
"Ohh"
Like this?
Winifred kisses the other side of y/n's neck, giving a little nibble leaving another bite mark on the other side.
Please.... Take the blindfold off, I want to see thee
Not yet dumpling, wait.... Sitting up on top of y/n Winifred slips a hand under y/n's nightgown
Y/n chuckles, oh yes please
Winifred slides her hand up further slipping y/n's nightgown off and throwing it on the floor.
"Now" Winifred says taking off y/n's blindfold...... "let's have some more fun"
Y/n grins, ok Winnie "winks"
Y/n sits up hugging Winifred, lifting up her dress, over her hips and over her head tossing it aside.
"Touching your soft skin makes me so happy Winnie" I, uh
Winifred kisses y/n, wow the feeling of her tongue on yours feels amazing. Ah!
Y/n holds Winifred closer rolling her over onto her back, "my turn" y/n says, kissing Winifred on the neck. Giving her a love bite on the left side "oh dumpling" Winifred says putting her hand on the back of y/n's neck pulling them closer.

Y/n starts to run their hands up and down Winifred's leg, up her hips and towards her boobs. Caressing them gently which makes Winifred moan "gosh"
Like that do you?
I do, Winifred says
Hmm, y/n lowers their head and gently sucks on Winifred's nipple, making circles with their tongue.
Small circular motions, clockwise and anticlockwise "oh.. my" that... uhh
Shhh Winnie, y/n says covering Winifred's mouth with their hand. Now you're being noisy "smiles"
Hmph Winifred sighs
Y/n starts tracing their finger down and up Winifred's left side, small strokes. Teasing her, feeling her squirm underneath y/n.
Shifting down y/n traces their tongue down Winifred's chest, over her stomach, down towards her pussy.
Moving their hand y/n places a hand either side of Winifred's thighs "with a smile" want to see a magic trick? Watch my tongue disappear
Huh? Winifred looks confused
"Smile" don't worry you'll like this trick, ready?
Y/n starts to trace shapes with their tongue inside Winifred's pussy
Oh my, Winifred wriggles "moaning" gasping
Y/n puts a finger inside and continues to lick and finger Winifred
Oh... s..stop Winifred says it's just too much, y/n stops and moves back up to kiss Winifred.
Too much darling? Y/n says
Winifred pulls y/n in for a kiss, massaging her tongue with yours. The passion is intense!

Laying back down beside each other just kissing each other.

Knock knock! There's a sudden knock at the door
Go away, Winifred screams
Winnie? Tis important Sarah says

Ugh wait a moment Sarah!
Winnie rolls her eyes, "for fuck sake, y/n thinks again? Again!"
Winifred picks her dress up off the floor slipping it on, oh dumpling "kisses y/n" I will return.
Y/n grabs Winifred by the hand, squeezes it gently smiling. "Don't be long"
Winifred walks over to the door opening it, "this better be important Sarah " closing the door behind her.
Y/n hears the footsteps walking down the stairs and hears faint talking

Hmm odd timing y/n thinks "again" ugh y/n grunts in frustration!
Putting their nightgown back on, laying back down on the bed "sighs"
A moment alone would be great y/n says to themselves......

Y/n hears fast footsteps coming up the stairs?
Y/n jumps out of bed and opens the door, Winnie? Is everything ok?
Winifred runs towards y/n and stops. Grabbing y/n's hand. Come with me "smiling"
Winnie thou need this, Sarah gives Winnie a broom
What is going on?
You'll see Winifred says, dragging y/n behind her come come now quickly
Hang on a second, "laughs"
Sarah laughs, waves
Winifred and y/n hurry down the stairs, past the fireplace and towards the front door.
Stopping at the door Winifred looks at y/n "smiles"
The front door opens, hello sister it's ready Mary says smiling
I'm so confused y/n says, Winifred says nothing pulling y/n by the hand past Mary and onto the front step.
"Mary shuts the door" now dumpling, Winifred says clutching her broom and pulling y/n in front of her.
Dumpling hold on
To what?
Winifred holds you close and you start flying, oh my god agh!
Hahahaha Winifred laughs, oh I love thee
Y/n turns their head slightly facing Winifred kissing her and smiling.

The End!

Tune in for a prequel soon xo