"Aaj ke movie night ke liye ice cream," Rithesh responds.

"Ice cream?" Akshara exclaims excitedly and opens up the box to look into it. "You still remember my favorite?" She asks, turning around to face him as she pulls out a tub of ice cream.

"Of course I do. Toasted hazelnut and chocolate ice cream. You have no idea how many times I have had to go out to get it during midnight for you. That flavor is forever etched on my mind," he states simply before turning towards the laptop.

"Anyways, Aadi, you are coming here with everyone and that's final. No more discussion," he states

"What's wrong?" Akshara asks, putting the ice cream back, worried about the ongoing issue.

"I don't know how much you know about my life, but Akshi I really don't want to come there because of all the things that have happened. I just... I don't know," Aadi sighs after the sentence, not knowing how to explain herself.

"You know what, we'll talk about this tomorrow. Ro is going to go to pick Buddy up, I'll call you then," Akshara says, sensing the seriousness of the issue.

"Thank you," Aadi exclaims, glad that the conversation is over.

Ritesh glares at Akshara, but just responds with a calm and comforting look that reassures him that she'll take care of the issue. He just huffs in response, but let's go of the issue.

"What is this Akshi tune abhi tak change bhi nahi ki? I changed, took a shower, attended a meeting, and had an argument with her before picking up the ice cream. How can you still be here?" he asks him. Akshara just sticks out her tongue at him before turning her attention to the screen.

"Aadi you tell me how's Buzo doing? How much did he grow?" Akshara asks her excitedly.

"Believe me Akshi wo bohot bada ho gaya hai. You wanna meet him?" she asks Akshara to which she responds by nodding enthusiastically. "Buzo," Addi calls out and a moment later a golden retriever comes climbing her lap.

"Oh my goddess! He still has that eye twitch," Akshara says she watched him move around Aadi's lap, playing with her.

"Aadi do you know where my...." A guy enters the room, but stops as soon as he notices who she is talking to.

"Is this real?" He asks, taking a seat beside Adhira. "Akshi aur Ro saath main?" He questions.

"Kyu jhagda karwana chahte ho?" Akshara asks annoyed.

"Jhagda nahi drama," he replies with a cheeky smile. "Anyways, how are you?" He asks her with a genuine smile.

"I'm good. I missed you," she replies, mirroring his smiles.

"Aur main? Did you miss me?" Aadi asks.

"Of course I missed you. Kaise miss nahi karti? Tu to meri jaan hai," Akshara replies.

"You know I won the bet. Maine kaha tha the day we find a loop or clause in that contract Ritesh ne tere paas aa jana hai," the guy says.

"Shut up Karan" Ritesh responds, pretending to be offended. "Waise Teri meeting hai na Malhotra ke saath?" He asks. Karan nods in response. "You ready for it? Presentation dekh liya hai? Do you have all your points ready?" He asks, getting into business mode and they start discussing it.

"Ye wall? Change karwaya hai kya?" Akshara asks, noticing the background.

"Yes, kuch hi mahine pehle redecorate karwaya tha," Aadhira responds.

"Aur photo wall? Wo hai ya you took it down?" Akshara asks.

"We re-did it. New photos Dali hai," she responds.